TF Needs your support

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Jun 2, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

TF Needs your support

If you've ever thought about giving to TF, now is a great time to do so... we are looking to expand into Madden and Forza down the line.

As we grow, so do our expenses... we try to stay on the cutting edge of technology to give you guys the best experience possible.

First of all, none of this is to alienate guys who can't donate... i understand things are tight for alot of people. I also understand many have given in the past and so i don't expect endless line of donations from you. But i want people to give if/what they can and maybe these benefits will help with that.

For a $10 donation, you will get preferred status. This means you will get preferred designation over non-donaters for league spots/team selection when applicable.

For a $20 donation, you will get preferred status and a customized Tradition Football Sig for your league of choice.

For a $50 donation, you will get the donater award you see under my name and a customized Tradition Football Sig for league of your choice and Premiere status which basically gives you a guarenteed spot in just about any league we will start up this year.

Please send all donations to paypal reztes_74@hotmail.com

If you need a mailing address, PM me and i will message you with it.

thanks again for all you have done and will do for TF.

2. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

will 100 bucks get me Cuse AND the Giants? lol

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yup.... signed sealed and delivered...