TF NFL Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Between The Lines' started by Hova, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

TF NFL Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

How did you guys fair?

I am playing "Paintless Saturdays" not sure who that is on here... But I need 7 points from the Baltimore Kicker tonight to win... I had such huge games from sleeper picks as well but still came up short, pry because of stupid aaron rodgers.

Let's go Billy Cundiff!!

2. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I have Rogers as one of my Fantasy players, But benched him cause of who he was playing. no way was i taking a bad performance against a very good defense.

3. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

im winning in all my fantasy leagues right now.. the move of the day was subbing out reggie wayne and putting in hakeem nicks.. *pats self on back*

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Good call Dre Good Call. I wouldn't have started wayne either (if i had him).

5. DreSmithJr

usually he has good games but i figured dallas clark wud be peytons main target.. so i guessed.. got lucky tho

6. Hova

I had big games from Javhid Best and WR Gaffney from Denver. I knew that dude was gunna tear up after seeing him and orton play the lions in preseason.

7. DreSmithJr

idk how u called the gaffney play.. he been hit or miss since draft

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I had a big game from Cutler and a mediocre game from the rest of my team in a paid league that I am in. Thankfully it looks like I will pull out a win by a slight margin. My only big mistake was playing the Arizona D/ST (vs STL) over NE D/ST (vs Cin). That cost me like 10 points. I also should have played Driver over D.Jackson or Marshall.

I need to check my TF team when I get off work.

9. Hova

I played cincy defense, terrible but I had no other defense.

I saw the chemistry between orton and Gaffney in the preseason, dude threw to him every single play lol

10. DreSmithJr

man thats brilliant still... i wuda thought royal or the rookie or the te wud be looked to before him lol

11. Hova

I should have started Mike Williams (Tampa). I figured he would score. If I would have started him over Donald Driver I would have my game won already.

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well, right now FieldLegends is beating my ass but I have 3 guys and a Defense playing tonight (Baltimore's). Unfortunately, my dumbass didn't save putting in Shiancoe over Dustin Keller like an idiot! Got a very good performance from Tom Brady despite his car accident....almost took him out for Flacco which would have put me in even more of a hole going into tonight. Spiller isn't looking like a great choice, and Pierre Garcon didn't get anything done. We'll see what happens tonight. I'm down 26 points and he has Houshyamomma, so I'm banking on needing about 30-35 points to be safe from 4 units.

So far...

Fieldlegends, Tennessee United FC, Pantless Saturday's, New Jerzey B-Hive, and Matrix Monkeys are winning...I don't know who anyone is but Matrix and Hov

13. Hova

Haha nice, we know nobody. What are billy cundiffs chances of getting 7 points tonight?

14. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I won =]

I forgot to pick up a kicker in my money league before the midnight deadline on Sunday (that I didn't know about) and lost by 3 pts =[. Woulda won if I could have picked up N.Folk like I wanted to.

And my 3rd league I won by 1 pt, hah.

15. Hova

Wow I dominated this week. Javhid Best 50 points!!

16. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I don't have my team in front of me but I know I won. My starting lineup had Schaub, A. Johnson and McCoy so I had a good week. Rest of my team was awful but didn't matter since those 3 all scored 20 or more.