1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

TFC FN 2 deadline...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jun 2, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

TFC FN 2 deadline...

is tonite. 4 remaining fights. Please get them in tonite

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Cribbs any shot today? I will stay up late if need be. I work from 8-4 then have some things to do until about 730 pm pst.

Shoot me a pm.

3. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Man I wont be home until around 3-4:30am EST, thats why I tried to get this match in the other night when I saw you on.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Think the Bruce-Cribbs match is going to have to be cancelled unless you guys can play tomorrow AM?

5. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

I've been on since I got home, Bruce is on too, but he is away. I'll be around a lil longer, hopefully he shows up.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

assuming you guys were never able to get the fight in? also coleman/graves, no good?

we're getting better atleast. this time only 2 fights didn't happen, last time was 4 i believe

7. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Yeah Bruce has been on, but away, assume hes sleeping. He just signed off though, so now I'm going to bed. I waited up for as long as I could. Normally in bed by 7am est, but figured I would wait because he was online, just away.

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Bruce is pacific time so he was probably sleeping.

9. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

sorry Juggs/Coleman, something came up last night and couldn't get around a computer to answer your post. I thought I was good to go lastnight until I got home and had to go right back out...