TFC FN 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jun 28, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

TFC FN 6

post all results here

2. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Bisping KOS Marquardt 4:59 or round number 2 with a punch to the back of the head.

Controversey swirling around this one as many feel Bispings back of the head shot was an illegal blow and the ref did not catch it. Bisping is building a rep as a home run closer at the end of the rounds. This is a back to back fight finished at 4:59 the other fight was in the 3rd round this as in the second but still the same drama of a wlak off homer. It was a vicious hook to the back of Marquardts head as he missed his punch. Bisping gets the shot against Henderson

Bisping- Dan thinks he is a cool customer but he is old. It is my belt. And when I win to shut all you ans up I will have no problem in a rematch. Anderson Silva talking bollocks while he is sitting on his ass with an injruy. Red Rings? Around these parts those are called hemroids. Ill whoop his ass when he comes back too.

GF Cribbs a lot of excitement in this one gl to you

3. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Nate Marquadt (3-1-0, 3 KO / Cribbs) vs. Michael Bisping (2-1-0, 2 KO / Twrecks)

Marquadt loses in Controversial Fashion

At 4:59 of RD 2, Bisping caught Marquadt with a torpedo of a punch to the back of the head. It knocked him slap out. Fans were booing and screaming illegal punch, but there was nothing to be done, as the ref Steve Mazzagatti, either didn't see where the punch landed or refused to acknowledge it and declared Bisping the winner via KO.

After finally getting back to his feet and checked out by the doctors, he tried to find Bisping to congratulate him, but Bisping had already conducted an interview and left. You could see Marquadt turn to head trainer Cribbs and ask "Fuck, was I really out that long?". He was then interviews by Joe Rogan...

Rogan: Nate, I know you trained so hard for this match as the winner would go on to face Dan Henderson for the Middleweight Championship. How tough is this loss?

Nate: It's tough, damn tough. I trained hard, but ya know...Bisping did too. We both trained hard for this one, we're both hungry and want the strap around our waist. But yeah, it sucks, I think I was winning on the scorecards and just got caught by one hell of a punch.

Rogan: Let's go over that punch, check out the replay for me....

Nate: Well, I just got off the ground and figured it was the end of the round, so might as well go balls to the wall and let it all hang out. I miss a big punch there and then Bisping comes over the top and ........what the fuck? That was the back of my head. Where is Mazzagatti!?

Rogan: He's gone, he split as soon as the fans started throwing all this trash in the cage.

Nate: You can clearly see that was the back of......EHHH...... It was a good fight, good win for Bisping. I tried to congratulate him, apparently I was out so long, he had already left.

Rogan: Well if it makes you feel any better, he did his interview, standing over your body.

Nate: Fucking Limey....WE WILL MEET AGAIN!

4. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Ken Flo wins a boring fight 29-28 on all 3 cards. Edgars game plan was to take florian down, then lay on him blocking for the entire fight - Edgar made 0 attempt to win the fight - embarrasing.

5. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Maximus Decimus Meridius Wins By a Counter Punch Arm Bar in 4 Mins of the 1st Round.

[​IMG]

Maximus Decimus (2-0-0, 2 KO / TexBoog) vs. Thales Leites (0-1-0 / Sweetness)

This was a match that started out with a couple punchs, Maximus Caught one and threw Leites right to the mat. They never once stood back up in this match. Maximus put on a powerful display of ground and pound leading right up to a point where he was on his back and grabbed a counter that put him in perfect position for a tight Arm Bar.

[​IMG]

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

After a tough loss at the last PPV, Thiago Alves was back to his winning ways. Alves knocked Ben Sanders out in :47 into round 2. More to come

7. totalwreckage

ahh a lay n prayer. Hendo better not bring dat shit this way said Bisping

8. totalwreckage

Joe Stevenson vs Tyson Griffin

Griffin wins by KO 3:02 seconds of round number 1

Griffin started out his new Career under the tutelage of Team Wreckage headed by Randy Couture. He would fight a tough opponent in Joe Stevenson, and both of these fighters came out with grenades for hands, and landed huge power shots that would ahve Kod any heavyweight. Griffin knocked Stevenson to the ground twice before finally mounting him and rocking him, and than agaisnt corners orders tried to go for a sub agaisnt a BJJ black belt and Stevenson got out, and was looking to fire upon stand up. Griffin weathered the storm and landed a vicious right hook that sent Stevenson in a 360, and the fight was over. Tyson Griffin by KO in yoiur number 1.

Griffin after the fight

Griffin- YEAH BABY WHOOO. Man Joe the old cmap I was in headed by Bruce sucked. Sucked big hairy balls. I was losing I couldn't find my way, than Coach Wreckage and Randy Couture got me to come over and I am reborn. I am ready to light sukcers up and smoke fools. Im going straight to the top. Whoever has the strap better worry because I am vicious. My name is Tyson for a reason.

GF BBJ and gl to you

9. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Awful decision. Edgar controlled the entire fight. He took Ken-Blo down 12 times and blocked all but 1 of his attempts to rubber guard me. Frank also mounted Kenny in the first period. Overall a bad decision.

10. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Cheick Kongo vs. Brandon Vera

Was a sloppy fight for my standard. Vera was a game fighter and gave me a lot to handle. Vera's groundwork put Kongo into some bad positions but he was able to escape with little damage. When Kongo was able to get offense going he was very aggressive which is probably why the judges gave him the fight. I personally thought it should have been a draw but I will take the win! Great fight sirtokealot!

Judges Scorecard
    29-27, 29-28, 29-27

Winner by Unanimous Decision
    Cheick Kongo

11. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Mac Danzig (2-0-0, 2 KO / SirToke) vs. Hermes Franca (2-0-0, 1 KO / Blaza)

Both men came into this fight hot after breezing through their previous opponents.

The fight started off cautious as both me circled the ring. Danzig did a great job of executing an in and out gameplan, tagging Franca with leg kicks and precise hooks. Franca got a few shots of his own, but this round definitely belonged to Danzig.

Round 2 began the same, with Danzig landing some nice shots to Franca's body. Out of his element, Franca went for several takedowns that were ALL stuffed by Danzig. In a brief diversion from his initial gameplan, Danzig caught Franca with beautiful takedown. But in a surprise turn of the tide, Franca caught timed one of Danzig's punches perfectly and finished the fight with an armbar from the guard. Danzig tapped out at 3:03 of round 2.

Winner by armbar at 3:03 in Round 2 Hermes Franca.

Great fight Toke

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yushin Okami vs. Rich Franklin

Thunder earned his 1st victory in the TFC via unianimous decision, winning all 3 rounds and sweeping on the cards 30-27. In what was a war, both men exchanged bombs on their feet. The difference in the fight was Okami's takedowns. Probably with a 3 to 1 edge in that dept, that had to play a big part with the judges. Neither men were stunned, knocked down, or reached mount. It was just a war.

GF Bogey

13. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Franklin was not very happy with this decision. I feel like I won the fight on my feet, and it was even on the ground, the difference was those 3 big slams, but 30-27? I see a rematch in the future here, GF juggs.

14. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah i thought it was more 29-27 myself, but was pretty sure Okami won. we can run it back again though, no problem with that

15. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

MACHIDA vs Rampage

Going into this fight Machida was wondering if his technique could stand up to the raw power of Quniton "Rampage" Jackson. The first round started out with both fighters trading shots Machida going in and out trying to pinpoint hit punches and kicks and not get into the inside "dirty Boxing" where Rampage could do the most damage. After a few clinch attempts Lyoto was able to pull rubber guard and slip in a triangle choke, after almost a minute of struggling to cinch it tight enough around the massive Rampage, Lyoto was able to get the tapout just seconds before the end of the 1st round. Even in victory Lyoto was not unharmed as he had to be taken to the local hospital and have the blood drained from the swollen shut right eye given to him by Jackson.

16. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Karo Parisyan vs Diego Sanchez...

The 1st round was a brawl.. Parisyan got in a judo throw, but for the most part this was a stand up slugfest.

Diaz face look like ground meat after the first round... and midway through the 2nd, Parisyan sunk in an arbar and tapped him out.

17. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

This fight isnt on the card. Did you mean Sanchez?? What user did you fight??

18. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah it was diego sanchez, i was on why they were fighting

19. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Karo Parisyan (2-4-0, 1 KO / Ryno) vs. Diego Sanchez (0-1-0 / Bruce)