TFC FN 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 7, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

TFC FN 7

Post all results here

2. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Griffin destroys Machada with some GnP halfway through round 2.

In the first round Griffin landed some big lows to Machada, but when the fight went to the ground, you could see that Hoff's ground game has really improved. In round 2 the flow of the fight went to the ground again, but this time Griffin was able to get in mount and from there it was all over, good fight hoff.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Hughes vs. Koscheck

It was a back and forth battle in this one. Koscheck would take me down and I would quickly get out of it. Unfortunately I couldn't get much of an offense going. Eventually in the 3rd round Koscheck knocked me out with ground and pound.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Wow...not only losing to the cpu, but reporting it. Very trustworthy

5. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

The Irish Hand Grenade Shocks the TFC World when he taps GSP 46 seconds into round number 1.

The fight started out with the two combatants touching gloves. Davis lunged and landed a cpl of shots, and GSP grabbed the clinch. Sensing the slam Marcus braced himself and positioned himself ready for a guillotine reversal, and he locked it in tight on the way down and squeezed with all his might until GSP finally tapped. Marcus After the fight

**Boos all around as the fans are dissapointed**

Davis- Im sorry guys I know you wanted to see some fireworks but anytime you have the opportunity to finish one of the best fighters in the TFC you have to take it. I pride myself on throwing bombs with my opponents, but this time it didnt end that way. I move to 3-0 and Im heading right to the top, as this win puts me in a contender match with the Pitbull Thiago Alves. I shocked the world today and you can better believe I will do my best to shock the word against Thiago. Rumble Im coming for you..get ready.

Gf Juggs I know losing on a flash sub sucks especially so early.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

sad part is, i actually had a full gameplan in mind. take you down, since GSP is so much better on the ground. work you on the ground for a round-round and half. even if not alot of damage inflicted, GSP had like 30 pts better cardio. davis would have been gassed. so what happens, 1st takedown, subbed by a guy with 73 in sub offense. BRILLIANT!

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

People probably would have been in shock if I had actually won a match.

8. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Guillotine choke beheads Dan's Title shot.

Maximus Wins with 2nd Round Submission by Guillotine Choke.
    Dan Henderson Dominates Round 1 but is tapped out by Guillotine choke by Maximus

1st round
    A brilliant strategy by Dan Henderson really put Maximus on his heels for most of the first round. He was able to control the stand up very well, and when it finally went to the mat, his patients made it almost impossible for Maximus to dominate. Maximus was able to gain full mount once, but it was not enough to win him the round in the judges or his coaches eyes.

Interview with Spartan King Leonidas between Rounds.
    Joe Rogan asks “Leonidas, what did you think of Dan’s performance in the first round?”
    Leonidas stated “Honestly? I was pretty damn impressed. The guy took advantage of all Maximus’s Mistakes and capitalized fairly well. He was able to wear down Maximus much more than I anticipated”
    Joe Rogan asked “So what is the game plan for this round?”
    Leonidas says with a stern look “DOMINATION, Attack him with EVERYTHING!! Waiting for him to make a mistake is not going to happen this round, I want Maximus to expose him”

2nd Round
    A new and determined Maximus enforced his will on Dan this round. He was able to take full advantage of the one or two mistakes Dan made all match. He was able to counter Dan and past to full mount where Maximus would not budge. After laying down bomb after bomb, Dan was exhausted. But just as Maximus was about to knock out Henderson, He rolled and reversed Maximus. Maximus thinking and working quickly, transitioned to a Guillotine choke where Dan was choked out mid way through the 2nd round.

Great Fight EaglesIrish, You made me change up my whole game plan.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Bo Williams defeats Karo Parrysian via rear naked choke - Round 1 (2:56)

1st Round
    Karo waisted a lot of his energy trying to get out of a submission and attempting on himself. Bo Williams was able to reverse a throw right into rear naked choke and was able to finish the fight.

Bo Williams - "He's not as hungry as I am, Im fighting for my fucking dad. This is real; no gimmicks! Dad where are you?!"

P-MAGG Trainer Wes - "*sigh*..I just don't think Karo's head was in this one, I've had fighters that fought him in the past and it was dog fight! I heard he plays a lot of NCAA and that is coming out early next week. Who knows; and who's next!?"

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Frank Mir over Tim Sylvia by submission at 2:32 in the 3rd

Great back and forth fight the 1st 2 rounds. Mir had the advantage standing, but Sylvia kept getting big slams and working him on the ground.

3rd round, Sylvia takes Mir down, but is absolutely gassed and Mir slaps on a kimura for the win.

I really like Sylvia...love his reach and pretty solid wrestling, but for christ sakes the guy tires quickly

GF Eagles

11. totalwreckage

ive used tim online sometimes in ranked and I like him as well. I just wish he had head kicks lol

12. totalwreckage

Griffin vs Danzig

This was a fight to determine the number 1 contender, and Danzig pulls it out via Kimura 4 mins into Round 3.

This fight was all about gameplans. Danzig was able to execute his, while Griffin was not. Griffin tried to keep the fight standing, but Danzig would be slick with his takedowns and reach mount a few times. griffin was able to mount some decent GNP via the updown position but it just wasnt enough. If I ahd to guess I would have lose by decision as well as Danzig seemed in control of the fight.

GF Toke and gl in your title fight, Ill hopefully fioght my way back up to a rematch

13. yea great fight man i hope u dont go to far down the rankings because that was a close 1.......

looking foward to the title fight with sherk!!!!!

14. sweetness vs toke

gonzaga was just to much for arlovski. gonzaga the take down quick, moved to mount and got the arm bar with 2 min left in round 1

15. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Cheick Kongo vs. Brock Lesnar

Kongo makes quick work of Lesnar. Kongo started off using his kicks to keep Lesnar at bay. Lesnar attempts a takedown but Kongo catches him in the sprawl. After a powerbomb into side control, Kongo moves into full mount. Lesnar does a good job blocking Kongo's punches for a minute or so but a hammerfist ends the deal and Kongo is victorious.

Winner by KO at 2:44 of Round 1
    Cheick Kongo

16. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Thiago 2-0

Thiago chokes out Liddell with a rubber guard triangle

Chuck Liddell (3-3-0, 3 KO / Cribbs) vs. Thiago Silva (2-0-0, 1 KO / TexBoogie)

1st Round
    Thiago was on his "A" game. The first round belong to Silva, he worked his stand up game and his ground and pound very well. Chuck was only able to land one or two shots that counted in the first round. Ever single other one was countered into a a take down, and then his ground game was stuffed by Silva.

2nd Round
    Silva was able to work Liddell over in the 2nd round. Silva completely Dominated on the ground and was able to put Chuck in the rubber gaurd. Once he tightened up that choke by clamping his Knee over his ankle it was over.

17. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Nate Marquadt (4-2-0, 4 KO / Cribbs) vs. Thales Leites (1-1-0, 1 KO / Sweetness)

All I remember is it was an awesome 3 round fight, with Leites getting the decision!

GF Sweetness!

18. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Fantastic fight. Withlike 1:18 left in the the fight you had me in full mount, but I was able to flip you over. I escaped by a close one.

19. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

BJ Penn defeats Nate Diaz via straight armbar at 4:35 in Round 1. Good fight Hoff.