TFC: Hot Head Fighting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DigginGraves, May 15, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

TFC: Hot Head Fighting

[​IMG]

Hot Head Fighting is currently recruiting 3 new members to train and fight as a group. The team is sure to be a threat throughout a variety of weight classes in the TFC as membership continues to grow. Recent additions of Michael Bisping and Brock Lesnar have established a foundation that will lead to long term success in the TFC. Both fighters are young, strong and eager to prove that Hot Head Fighting can back up the tough talk. When asked about the current state of the team Lesnar replied, "They won't take just anyone at Hot Head, I was thrilled to hear that Bisping had joined the team. He's a tough guy and I look forward to training with him."

As HHF pushes forward in the TFC, the team hopes to have 8 dedicated fighters ready for TFC 1. Six spots remain open with HHF and the team is always taking applications. If your interested in joining HHF please apply within the thread. Let us know what new fighters will be joining the team.

Please, HHF is only looking for members that will keep in touch through the forum. We will not have set practices or weekly meetings, but will help eachother prepare for big fights and rep the team throughout the TFC.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Loving the logo.

Any set fighting styles like in Bushido?

3. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

There has been rumors that Arlovski and Hughes might be joined team Hot Head Fighting... Contact has been made with the head honcho in HHF.
    New fighters that can be in addition are
    Ardrei Arlovski
    Matt Hughes

P.S. Diggin check you PM's once you see this.

4. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

HHF grows in strength and numbers with two new additions...

Hot Head Fighting is proud to announce the addition of two new fighters. Matt Hughes and Andrei Arlovski have joined forces with Michael Bisping and Brock Lesnar to form the basis of a dominant team in the TFC!

Matt Hughes and Andrei Alovski have joined forces with HHF and the team seems to have a stranglehold on the Heavy Weight division. Lesnar and Arlovski are a dominant team and hope to help each other train and challenge for the title. "He's a monster, how could I possibly ask for anyone else to train with?" Arlovski was quoted immediately after the announcement was made. Lesnar, happy to welcome Arlovski couldn't help buy confess his feelings for his new teammates, "Arlovski is a great fighter and very experienced, Bisping and myself have developed a true friendship and we both look forward to training with Andrei." But its the addition of Hughes that has the team excited, "He's experienced, a former champ and he loves to fight. He's one of the best ground guys in the sport and I know I can learn al ot from him." said Bisping of his new teammate.

Hot Head Fighting currenty has room for four more fighters. Welcoming Sweetness to the management team has been an easy decision and the addition of Hughes and Arlovski has developed the foundation for a dominant team in the TFC. If you are interested in joining HHF, please PM me or reply to the thread.

5. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Thanks Juggs.

No set fighting style at HHF. We feel that a broad range of skills and weight classes will allow the team to constantly challenge for the top ranking fights and championships in a variety of weight classes. At HHF you will have the opportunity to learn a variety of skills and gain the knowledge of how to defend a wide range of attacks from training with a variety of fighting styles.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Sounds good Graves. I'm not sure if it's a good idea for the matchmaker to join a team. If I do though, I would love a shot at Hot Head Fighting

7. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Gsp + hhf = ok ???

Rumors continue to fly around the Hot Head camp this week as Canadian Georges St. Pierre has been seen around the team. "Georges is a great fighter, he would be an amazing addition to the team." newly acquired Andrei Arlovski was quoted as saying. "He really possess the warrior attitude and the ability to gel with this team, he would fit in well." said Michael Bisping.

St. Pierre has been one of the dominant fighters in MMA as of late and Hot Head Fighting would be lucky to add him to their mix. He brings plenty of experience and the ability to raise the abilities of those around him through his tenacity and determination in training.

Stay tuned as this rumor continues to develop...

8. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Diggin',

Your forum should be up. Let me know if you accidentally have access to anything you are not supposed to. There was a lot of settings I had to read.

10. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Hey Diggin im interested in getting into Hot Heading Fighting. I wont be getting the game soon as it releases I will be getting it like a week after when I get my pay check cause I just got my job back. So i just wanted to let you know if you could to hold a spot for me to tryout.

11. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Yes, we would be glad to hold a fighter for you. Same with me, I probably wont get UFC untill my B-DAY which is May 25th.

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Graves, for now I'm not going to join any team. I plan to down the road, but only after we all have created fighters and the roster is a little deeper to support all the teams.

Just so I know while setting up the tournaments, it's you and Sweetness right?

13. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Yes sir...

Team Hot Head is currently still recruiting.... if interested apply within or PM myself or Sweetness.

14. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

After a couple pre-season fights, the team of Hughes.Arlovski is 1-2
    Arlovski won with a TKO victory over Brandon Pena? IDK
    Hughes lost to GSP by knockout then TKO
    Almost had the second one.

Arlovski and Hughes would appreciate it if Bisping and Lesnar will come to practice extra ready tommorrow

If you dont know dawg, my GT is
    xSweetXNessSx

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Brandon Vera. I went with the highest rated heavyweight no one selected (atleast I thought). I don't have a HW fighter

16. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Is Pryor officially in Hot Head?

17. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

no.......

18. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

No im not in yet. Once I get the game I will contact the head man of Hot Head Fighting for a tryout.

19. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Hot Head Fighting Announces The Addition of Two New Stars

Hot Head Fighting has taken another step in the right direction with the recent signings up future MMA stars Josh Koschek and Demian Maia. ​

Both fighters have already begun training with the team and HHF appears to be thrilled with the new additions. "Koschek is one of the greatest ground guys in the sport, hes tough, smart and athletic... it's a deadly combination" said Matt Hughes of his new teamate.

Koschek and Maia will be tremendous additions to a team already featuring past and future champions in Brock Lesnar, Michael Bisping, Matt Hughes, Andrei Arlovski, Tito Ortiz and Joe Lauzon.

Hot Head Fighting has had a strong representation thus far in TFC with some thrilling victories early in the young life of the organization. We caught up with Josh Koschek as he landed in Toronto to begin training with HHF. "I'm pumped, I'm here to work and we are going to win... no... we are going to dominate." The swagger and confidence that HHF already possessed will surely be expanded with these new additions. Look out for Hot Head Fighting as they work to take over the TFC.

20. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

that's Pryor's 2 guys correct?

Just an FYI...I'm capping the number of team members for HHF now. Please keep it at 4 for scheduling purposes. Rather have as few teammate v teammate matches as possible.

21. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

yeah its Pryor and we are capped at 4

(y)

Can you give him access to the private forum too please?

22. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

PM Drifter and Ryno...I don;t have that ability, only they do

23. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

How do i get access to Team Public Enemy's private chat room?

24. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

The team leader should pm Ryno/Drifter and have that set up