TFC PPV 1 is closed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jun 7, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

TFC PPV 1 is closed

Sorry guys, gave an extra day and STILL...not all the fights got in. Disappointing. Will do the recap, new rankings, and next fight card soon

2. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

it is sad that a number 1 ocntender fight to a title wasnt played. Are you guys commited or not? There are a ton of good fighters that did not get there fight in. I am going to get with Juggs and we are going ot figure out who wants to be in the lague or not, becasue if I need to go around looking for members I will. I would like the Owners of

Brock Lesanr/Tim Sylvia pI atleast read the thread and there was communication but there needs to be set times so you guys cna take 10 minutes out of your day and get the fight in for future cards.

Rampage
    Cain Velasquez

Two owners I have a good deal of respect for, you guys had to play the CPU. That is pathetic. Come on guys. This isnt like a football game it literally takes like 10 minutes at the maximum time.

If I am going to spend the time learning how to update a main website to get col features out there and Juggs is going to spend his time making the lwague fun, cometitve and exciting we need better. If people dont care they need to step down, you dont owe anyone anything, dont be here if you dont want to be.

This is Juggs decision but there needss to be some sort of accountability for missing fights with CPU and if there are scheduling problems between owners there needs to be communication duispalyed and set times need to be thrown out there. The im on now stuff doenst really wrok from my expirience.

Give a time frame like hey Ill be on Tuesday from noon to 3 pm. Both parties need to schedule a set time and not just wait for eachother to show up online.

This league can be great, but only if people care.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

well I am counting Velasquez as a loss since JMS said he lost 6 times but never posted.

As for Rampage/Silvia/Lesnar (and everyone else)...this was the last time skipping matches is going to go unpunished. From now on, I don't care if it's a title match, if it's a #1 contender match, or if it's just some opening match...if you don't get your fight it...your fighter will be penalized in the rankings. End of story.

4. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Sorry Juggs, I got my Koscheck Parsyian match in. And me and shaun tried to schedule my other match just never worked out.

5. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Ya, me too. Got my Huerta fight in and never hooked up with Lesnar for the Heavyweight. Kinda pisses me off cuz i really wanted to fight him. Didn't hear from him all day.

6. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

yeah that is one of the most aggravating feelings especially if you are raring to go.

I always try and lock down a set time and date after the first time I try logging in to play my opponent. If he happens to be on then, great if not I usually send them a PM telling them my schedule so that they can pick a date and time that fits in. I think more people need to try there best ot schedule this way, it makes things easier on the two that need to hook up.

7. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Guest

Part of what needs to happen is new owners/members need to add current members to their friends list. I know there have been new owners that have come in and I've not gotten one friend request from any of them. It's hard to know when people are on if they aren't on your list.

The reason I say new owners need to add people, is it's much easier for new people to go thru and add people than it is for current owners to keep up on new owners who come into the league occasionally.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Makes sense to me.

9. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

If I am right, Laboon has called out Machida!

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Who the hell is Laboon.

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I've said this before. Everyone should have added everyone in the league to their friends list by now.

Remember starting with this card, if a fight doesn't happen both fighters will be penalized in standings. So if your opponent isn't responding to your posts on here trying to schedule the fight, you will have them on your friends list. So when you see them on, message them and say hey, let's fight now! These fights take 10 mins, no excuses. If you can't set aside 10 mins in a 3-4 day span to fight, think if you really want to be in this league

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Laboon only has 1 win/match. Needs a few more to earn a title shot. He will be on the next card with a big match to move up the rankings though