TFC PPV 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

TFC PPV 4

post all results here

2. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

ok all you yam bags voulenteered to be on this card so lets make Juggs proud and try and get all these done by sunday. We can dooooo etttttttt

3. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Thales Leites gets first win via knockout with 1:08 left on the clock in the 2nd

1st Round
    The Match starting offas a slugfest. Then Franklin makes the un-smart choice and tries to take Leites down. When he does, Leites gets into rubberguard and flips Franklin into Full Mount. Just horrific blows by Leites, but Franklind still manages to get out. Leites takes Franklin down onceand lands some punches and the round ends.

2nd Round
    Starting off more on Franklins side this time. Just hitting Leites hard, alot. A takedown by Leites gets pushed off. More slugging. Franklin gets into the clinch and hits a hard upper-cut, Leites falls... He gets back up though. Leites goes for one more takedown and gets it. Franklin pushesoff then is able to reverse a submissing to get into side mount. Leites flips him over though and hops into Full Mount, again! Franklin still gets out and goes back for a takedown. Leites getins back into full mount and one punch puts Franklin away.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Bo Williams beats Matt Serra by way of KO - Round 1 (2:26)

Round 1:
    Right from the get-go, Serra was trying to push the pressure and wasting no time. Bo Williams was able to take Matt Serra down, but worn down some he would be put into an armbar. Luckily, Williams was able to escape, get good position, and transition to mount. From there, Serra was only able to last for so long. Matt Serra had birds whistling around his head 3 times before he was ultimately knocked out with a vicious strike to the face.

Post Fight:
    After the fight, Bo Williams was asked to go back through what happened with Joe Rogan. This is what he had to say:

"uhh..idk..he tried grabbing my arm, i didn't know what he was doing and then it started to hurt so I made him stop. he kept punching me and stuff and then something clicked...i thought of my dad, and I just went crazy!"

"DAD, IF YOU ARE WATCHING...I LOVE YOU!!"

In case you didnt know:
    A kid growing up, who loved ice fishing (or w/e the fuck they call it). Until one day, while fishing with his dad, the ice split in half and Bo was seperated from his father. Out of sheer determination, Bo was able to survive for a week wearing only a pair of "dickies", until he was finally rescued by a ship (Or so he thought). The ship happened to be a pirate ship that was only after his pair of "dickies". In a courageous fight to save his clothes, Bo Williams suffered a cut above his left brow due to continous peg leg kicks to the face.

The pirates would eventually give up on the "dickies", and abandon Bo on a desserted island where he would film a movie called "Cast Away". While there he notice a bunch of crazy boyscout kids were also filming a movie "Lord of the Flies", soon enough the boys would be rescued by the U.S. Gov't. Once back to their homes, the boys were invited onto the Oprah show and she set them up with backstage passes to a TFC event where they were able to meet some of the top dogs such as...Anthony Johnson, GSP, Marcus Davis, and Thiago Alves. All the fighters were talking about how close they were to becoming the best in the Welter Weight division, and how they were getting a real feel for how everyone fought and so on.

Little did they know, Bo Williams came home that faithful evening. He was determined to stay alive on that iceberg, determined to keep pirates from stealing his "dickies", determined to hold onto the landing gear of the helicopter AND NOW...he is determined to win the Welter Weight Division, but not because he loves fighting. He hopes that by getting to the top of the WW division he will get on TV and get in the news and he will ultimately reunite with his father.

*Bo Williams is 40 years old, he sports an "anchor" tattoo in respect for his life at sea and in honor of the day he lost his dad. He also killed a baby whale once with a rear naked choke.

5. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

LABOON PROVES RIGHT! WINS LHW CHAMPIONSHIP

1st Round
    Evans decided to take this to the ground and proved to be great there. Evans is able to squeeze into Full Mount to rain some lefts, but Laboon's Judo flips him over to standup. The match went back and forth on the ground, but Laboon used his Judo ground flip and was able to hop into side mount and rained some elbows. Evans moved Laboon back into Full Guard whereLaboon landed about 8 elbows until the round was over.
    Even round

2nd Round
    "Deren my bra, wait for the kid to comez chargin at you and hit him hard bra"
    Exactly what Laboon did. Waited for Evans to make his move and hit a couple hard hits. Then when Evans came charging Laboon hit with a nice flying knee, it sent evans backwards, but not down. Then Evans went for the take-down and was un-lucky and Laboon was able to switch into side mount. Hitting elbows, but Evans breaks out. Then Evans comes charging one more time and Laboon just jumps with his knee in the air and connects right to the left cheek of Evans. "Evans is down! Evans is Down!" Rogan said
    Laboon quickly hopped on top for a GnP victory.

WINNER AND THE NEW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD: DEREN "THE SAMOAN NIGHTMARE" LABOON!

"Great Fight cuzin, I hope to see you again"

JR: "Congratulations Deren, I guess you are the little train that could. I guess I should say Big Train now."
    DL: "Thanks cuz, I told you all I could. Know one could believe I wass uhh at 3-0. Now I am at 4-0 and the champion baby!'
    JR: "What's next for you"
    DL: "Well right now cuz, me, my wife, and some Captain... We all know where that leads too! (Smiles)"

6. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Do we really need these posts?

7. totalwreckage

until everyone gets there cards in early and completed regularly than no we wont need them. But since that doenst happen ill keep posting em. Problem? Too fucking bad.

8. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Your an annoying thug. Do we need the FBomb in all of your posts B-Rabbit?

9. totalwreckage

ive never been called a thug thats a first one. Why dont you log on the xbox so I can whoop your ass already

10. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Sweet Wreckage beat me. Now we have to listen to him tell us how good he is.

11. totalwreckage

not sure why you're being an ass but whatever. I havent gloated over one win yet. I do tell all my opponents GF though win or lose..Unlike you. So yeah call me an annoying thug all you want but you are showing that you are pure class.

12. totalwreckage

Bisping vs Henderson

Bisping came into the fight worried about Hendersons KO power and everytime a punch landed it sent cringes to the Corner of Team Wreckage. Bisping was able to reverse some takedowns from Hendo and eventually get the mount, on a few occasions. Hendo would escape and back to the feet it would go. Was pretty much like this for the first cpl of rounds than fianal;y in the thrid Bisping slipped a punch through Hendos cover in the mount for the KO at 1:51 of round 3.

New Middleweight Champion. Michael "The Count" Bisping

Bisping- I have a lot of rspect for Dan henderosn. I grew up watching him in pride and i have folowed his carrer. I respect his power, his wrestling and his presence. I will defend this title with Honor.

GF Eagles...Not sure why you don't like me, but I dont really care. And btw I always say Im good at whatever game I play even when I went 0-16 in madden I said I was the best. Sorry you take my sarcasm seriously.

13. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

It's not that I don't like you I just am not of your general ton. You get on here and call people out because your bored. IE-When you called Bogey for being an inactive user or earlier in the thread when you were running your mouth about people not getting fights in and the card had had only been up for 3 hours. Theres no need for that.

14. totalwreckage

I wasnt calling anyone out for not getting a fight in after 3 hrs I was trying to rally the troops and say since all the ppl on the card voulenteered we shld be able to knock this out by Sunday so when Juggs comes back from Vacation he could see all the fights done. Just trying to get ppl to participate and schedule there fights. That bogey mistake was a long time ago dude if you want to hold that against me thats your call. In any event no need to clutter this thread anymore. Youre entitled to your opinion, you are a good fighter and Im glad you are here you particpate and get your fights in and schedule so Im glad you are here wheter you like what I say or not I appreciate members like you.

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

This is getting a little out of hand...I thought it was some sort of inside joke..but you guys need to chill..

I dont pay TOO close attention to what either of you post about, but I took twrecks initial post as just a reminder to get stuff done..I don't know anything about calling bogey out..

just my opinion...you guys should chill and forget it..

16. totalwreckage

Murk is right gonna transfr the good posts to a new results thread and lock this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.