TFCL Player Profiles

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by Jon MK, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Shaun Mason
    MoonBBad
    Drifterbub
    Timpegoose
    Kasper
    JFace907
    fuzzyl0gic
    MartyWebb
    niuhuskie224
    Roggie
    Danthraxxx
    abolishthefed
    Colemanchu
    hammerhead1010
    RadarRider
    Jon MK
    nellycuz
    Cheez
    Gravity
    eheskey11
    Michael Woodward
    Selvy9
    shootah66
    RynoAid
    The Richuation
    DaMeffodMan
    Leander Francisco
    Masler

Player set ups

Gentlemen,

Thanks for your effort and cooperation so far as we move this club/game mode forward. I have played with a good bit of you lads but I need to have some info on you guys down on paper. I'll ask you for a few things, and give you examples if needed.

1. Player set ups: I need to know everything there is to know about your pro! Also what you think your optimal set up is for the positions you currently play. I'd also prefer that we use real last names for our pros.

Position - Overall - Height & Weight
    Physical Ratings: Foot, Sprint, Acceleration, agility, balance, reactions, stamina, strength, jumping
    Position Ratings: Depending on position and role, certain ratings will change
    Traits:

2. Why did you post this position? Is it your favorite? How far along in terms of the accomplishments pages are you?

I did post this position because I feel I'm most effective on the wings. I would say its my favorite to play simply because I have to be a two way player but also I have a large role in keeping the ball in our possession and creating quality chances.

3. What's your FIFA experience like? Ever actually play the sport on a real field? Do you watch soccer live or on tv? If so, any specific clubs? Are you a fan of any?

4. Lastly, I've been tasked with choosing a squad to field each night (if I'm online) for our club. I don't want anyone to think I'm playing favorites, because I hate you all anyway ;). But I do want to utilize everyone to their max in our system. I will do unorthodox selections from time to time, but all I ask is for your best effort and ability to respond to criticism, and we will be as constructive as possible with this.
    With all of that said, I want to know: where do you think we should play you and why? What do you think is your best position?

------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Player set ups: I need to know everything there is to know about your pro! Also what you think your optimal set up is for the positions you currently play. I'd also prefer that we use real last names for our pros.

Physical Ratings: Foot, Sprint, Acceleration, agility, balance, reactions, stamina, strength, jumping

Name: Jon Kapp
    Commentary name: Jeong (they got rid of 'John')

Current (these ratings go up as you play more)

LM/RM: 86 overall - 5'6" 123 lbs
    Preferred foot: left or right depending on either side
    Sprint: 92
    Acceleration: 91
    Agility: 87
    Balance: 79
    Reactions: 86
    Stamina: 94
    Strength: 65
    Jumping: 67

Position ratings:
    Ball control: 82
    Crossing: 82
    Dribbling: 88
    Finishing: 70
    Long shots: 73
    Long pass: 74
    Short pass: 82
    Shot power: 78
    Stand tackle: 50

Traits:
    Early crosser
    Skilled dribbling
    Swerve pass
    Driven pass
    Outside foot shot

2. Why did you post this position? Is it your favorite?

I did post this position because I feel I'm most effective on the wings. I would say its my favorite to play simply because I have to be a two way player but also I have a large role in keeping the ball in our possession and creating quality chances.

3. What's your FIFA experience like? Ever actually play the sport on a real field? Do you watch soccer live or on tv? If so, any specific clubs? Are you a fan of any?

I've been playing FIFA since 2010, and involved with the TFL since 2011. I won league 3 in Fifa 11, and the champions league last release when we went to full manual and now I'm involved with running the TFL. I think the 2006 World Cup amped up my interest again, I hadn't played since I was a kid. I saw zidane head butt that Italian dude and I was like, "that was awesome." It just looked like a super strain on the body and mind and that was completely different than baseball. I made our varsity squad as a sophomore in high school. I broke my collar bone after the third game in garbage minutes, then didn't play again until college. I still catch matches on tv and I've seen a bunch of matches live, US vs Mexico two summers ago in Philly, I'm a Union fan and have been to several games at their park. I also went to the Chelsea vs MLS all star game last year. Chelsea is my favorite Euro club.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Name: Ryne Setzer (Rynaldo)
    Commentary name: Poon

CAM: 82 overall - 5'7" 178 lbs
    Preferred foot: Right
    Sprint: 88
    Acceleration: 85
    Agility: 81
    Reactions: 83
    Stamina: 83
    Strength: 66
    Jumping: 64

Ill post the rest tonight....

2. Why did you post this position? Is it your favorite? How far along in terms of the accomplishments pages are you?

I like to create and distribute but I am not afraid to take a shot either. I am pretty deft with my feet and have shown that I can put a cross on the money in crunch time.

I've played FIFA since 1994 World Cup game. I've been in the FIFA leagues here at TSO spanning multiple seasons. I've played clubs now for 3 years. I did not play the sport growing up.

I currently hold a D license in coaching and have been the head coach of a girls soccer team in Keller now for 3 years. We are now U9 and we went 10-0 in the North Mid Cities Soccer League A division last fall.

I do watch premier league as much as time allows.. probably a game or two every month. I will watch World Cup's religiously. I am more of a fan of players than I am a specific team, but I am partial to City and the Spurs.

4. Lastly, I've been tasked with choosing a squad to field each night (if I'm online) for our club. I don't want anyone to think I'm playing favorites, because I hate you all anyway ;). But I do want to utilize everyone to their max in our system. I will do unorthodox selections from time to time, but all I ask is for your best effort and ability to respond to criticism, and we will be as constructive as possible with this.

With all of that said, I want to know: where do you think we should play you and why? What do you think is your best position?

RM or LM... I like to think I am a CAM, but others say I'm better on the wing because of my crossing ability.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Leander Francisco

Leander Francisco Walk On

1. Player setup

Current:

LM/RM: 83 overall - 5'8 165 lbs.
    Preferred Foot: Left or Right depending on either side.
    Sprint: 84
    Acceleration: 84
    Agility: 82
    Balance: 77
    Reactions: 81
    Stamina: 87
    Strength: 68
    Jumping: 65

Position Ratings:

Ball control: 84
    Crossing: 84
    Dribbling: 86
    Finishing: 71
    Long shots: 76
    Long pass: 77
    Short pass: 82
    Shot power: 81
    Stand tackle: 52

Traits:

Long Throw-in
    Early Crosser
    Skilled Dribbling
    Driven Pass

I chose this mainly I feel it helps us retain possession. I almost chose CM for that same reason, but I don't feel like we pass the ball to our central midfielders enough for me to be effective there. Additionally, I feel like I have the ability to send in good crosses. Lastly, when the ball is on the opposite wing, I can ghost into the box and have the opportunity to score from crosses. One more thing, I feel like I do a good job of staying where I need to be and helping us maintain our width and not restricting the space for other players to move through.

I played for 10 years. In terms of FIFA, the first FIFA I ever played was FIFA 2008. Took a break in 2011, but came back last year. I watch a lot of soccer on television.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

1. Player set up

Name: Chris Mooney
    Commentary name: Moon

LM/RM: 86 overall - 5'6" 123 lbs
    Preferred foot: left or right depending on either side
    Sprint: 92
    Acceleration: 91
    Agility: 87
    Balance: 77
    Reactions: 84
    Stamina: 92
    Strength: 62
    Jumping: 68

Position ratings:
    Ball control: 88
    Crossing: 85
    Finishing: 71
    Long shots: 77
    Long pass: 79
    Short pass: 87
    Shot power: 81
    Stand tackle: 52

Traits:
    Second Wind
    Early Crosser
    Skilled Dribbling
    Driven pass
    Outside foot shot

I like being on the wing because I feel my best attributes to the team are my player's pace, crossing ability, and passing. I feel like I do a much better job creating chances than I do finishing chances. Recently I've been trying to be a bit more aggressive when it comes to taking shots, so hopefully that will make my player a more dangerous scoring threat.

I have been playing FIFA since probably FIFA 05, jeeze I don't know, it's been a long time. I have been playing with the club for three years now I believe and I love it. I had been searching for a club team forever as I was sick of just playing with randoms and I am glad that I found one here. I didn't play the sport other than with friends and in college w/ my fraternity against other fraternities. I love watching football any chance I get. #1 for me is the US team, I can't get enough of them. I love international football in general. I am really into the World Cup and the Euros however, I will watch the Gold Cup and other various tourney cups that are on TV. As for club football, I love Tottenham. It's more of a new found love as I was running with them a bunch here in the TFL for FIFA 11 & 12. I also love that Duece is on that squad as well now. I got into football loving Newcastle cause I liked the beer. I also support the LA Galaxy being from the area. I enjoy watching the Spanish league whenever I see it as they play the game beautifully.

I will play wherever honestly. I feel I'm most effective on the wing like I stated earlier, but I really can play anywhere. I can play CAM if you need me to and create, I can play CM and help to control the pace of the game and be more defensive, hell, I can even play the back line decently if I need to. Goalie I haven't tried and probably never will.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Name: Michael Woodward
    Commentary name: Woodward

Current (these ratings go up as you play more) 85 (CAM)

CDM: overall - 5'9" 156 lbs
    Preferred foot: right
    Sprint: 87
    Acceleration: 86
    Agility: 83
    Balance: 80
    Reactions: 82
    Stamina: 84
    Strength: 69
    Jumping: 70

Position ratings:
    Ball control: 90
    Crossing: 77
    Dribbling: 89
    Finishing: 69
    Long shots: 80
    Long pass: 89
    Short pass: 93
    Shot power: 80
    Stand tackle: 65

Traits:
    Second Wind
    Skilled Dribbling
    Fancy Pass
    Bicycle Kicks
    Driven Pass

(Ratings updated 3/11/2013)

I would say I'd probably be best at CAM because I rarely hold on to a ball and prefer to set people up and I have good vision. I like to be able to facilitate play and spearhead the attack.

I've been playing FIFA since 2004, and involved with the TFL since 2010 I believe. I won the Premier League North, FA Cup, and it seems like something else in season 1 of Fifa 13, I'm also involved with running the TFL and am in charge of the TFL World Cup. I didn't start playing soccer until I was a junior (17 years old) because my high school brought it into my school that year due to my best friends petitioning. In an effort to get better athletes out, they recruited me. I started at full back because at the time, I had speed, leaping ability, and could clear it and slide. I had no ball control or anything. After that season, I fell in love with it and literally practiced every day, rain or shine on a netless goal so I had to chase it after every kick. The next year, I moved to striker and led the team in goals. I was recruited by a few out of state schools but they were too small for my liking and they weren't offering enough money to make it affordable. I still play at least once a week and I've played with people from all over the world and at all different levels from beginners to international/professional players. I've been watching soccer around the world since then. I've been to numerous games. I have been to a bunch of Sporting KC games including (then) Kansas City Wizards vs Manchester United, Sporting KC vs Newcastle, United States vs Scotland, Arsenal vs Chelsea at the Emirates, and Lazio vs Napoli at Stadio Olimpico in Rome. I have toured Hamburg SV and watched their practice. I have walked around Wembley and the stadiums of QPR, Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Fulham, Leyton Orient, AS Monaco, Nice, Panathainaikos/AEK Athens, Lazio/AS Roma, Olympiakos, Dinamo Zagreb, Ajax, Hertha Berlin, and Sporting KC. My knowledge of soccer is pretty vast for an American. My favorite teams are Arsenal, Sporting KC, Hamburg, AS Monaco, and Napoli. Arsenal and Sporting KC are the ones I follow most though. My favorite players are the great Thierry Henry, Eljero Elia, Marek Hamsik, Willian (Shakhtar), Jack Wilshere, Rafael van der Vaart, Ganso, Mamadou Sakho, and Georginio Wijnaldum.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Name: Tyler Kasperson
    Commentary name: Kaz

CDM: 83 - 6'0 116
    Sprint: 81
    Acceleration: 84
    Agility: 80
    Balance: 75
    Reactions: 88
    Stamina: 88
    Jumping: 80

Position ratings:
    Ball control: 85
    Crossing: 68
    Dribbling: 78
    Finishing: 64
    Long shots: 75
    Long pass: 82
    Short pass: 86
    Shot power: 82
    Stand tackle: 83

Traits:
    2nd Wind
    Acrobatic Clearance
    Outside Foot Shot
    Driven Pass
    Skilled Dribbling

It's my favorite position to play on a regular basis, though I have really liked LM or RM lately and feel I've been playing well there. Regardless, I feel I am one of the best tacklers on the team and this position gives me a chance to be "aggressive" going after the ball; at CB I have to be a lot more conservative which doesn't suit me well. When I can just worry about getting the ball back and getting our attack going, I feel I am at my best.

Fifa 12 was my first year playing the game regularly, and clubs really got me sucked into the game. When we are playing well, Clubs is without a doubt my favorite thing to do on the Xbox. I played soccer during my elementary school years, mostly "hurd ball" at that point. I did play more organized versions for a little while- most of the time as a forward (kinda funny because I was about the biggest kid on the team). Looking back, I honestly wish I could have played soccer more, but I played Football and that took up my time along with basketball.

I watch Fox Soccer when I have time and think of doing it- it's pretty much all Barclay's games I think, but fun to watch nonetheless. I also watch the USMNT whenever they are playing (or at least try to), as well as the WMNT. I wouldn't say I have a favorite club, but maybe as I try to follow it more I can develop a squad to follow. If I absolutely had to pick, it would probably be Man U- Chicharito is probably my favorite player.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Name: JB Burgdorff
    Commentary Name: Borg

*Updated for the draft*

Position: Defender (LB, RB, CB)
    Role: Left
    Play Style: Wing Back
    Overall: 80
    Height & Weight: 5'8"/143 lbs

Physical Ratings:
    Foot- Left
    Sprint- 81
    Acceleration- 82
    Agility- 81
    Balance- 75
    Reactions- 84
    Stamina- 83
    Strength- 64
    Jumping- 68

Position Ratings:
    Ball Control- 79
    Crossing- 79
    Dribbling- 78
    Heading Accuracy- 68
    Marking- 76
    Long Passing- 73
    Short Passing- 77
    Sliding Tackle- 82
    Standing Tackle- 80

Traits:
    Long Throw-in
    Second Wind
    Early Crosser
    Skilled Dribbling
    Driven Pass

I posted this position because I am a stickler for stout defensive play. Growing up and in playing video games I have always been better on the defensive side of the ball. I love playing sound defense to infuriate the other team. As far as the accomplishments page I am not sure. Is there a way to look it up on the game?

I love playing FIFA. I always read in the CB how much fun people were having so I gave it shot even though I have never been a huge fan of soccer. I played one intramural season of soccer my last semester in college so I am very inexperienced. The only time I really watch it is when the World Cup, Olympics, or when the Euro Cup is on. Playing with Newcastle United on the game I have really tried to keep up with them.

4. Lastly, I've been tasked with choosing a squad to field each night (if I'm online) for our club. I don't want anyone to think I'm playing favorites, because I hate you all anyway . But I do want to utilize everyone to their max in our system. I will do unorthodox selections from time to time, but all I ask is for your best effort and ability to respond to criticism, and we will be as constructive as possible with this.

Even though I suck at any position I believe I suck less on the back line hahaha

Jon MK could you look at my players size and let me know if I need to change height or weight?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

CAM - 77 - 5.11 - xxx lbs
    Physical Ratings: Later. Need to check the game!
    Position Ratings: Later. Need to check the game!
    Traits: Later. Need to check the game!

I like passing the ball and having chances to score a goal sometimes. I have been playing in the position for a while now, so I guess its my favorite.

Been playing football (soccer for you :p) and FIFA all my life. Yes, not so often anymore but I do watch the important games. I am a Juventus fan.

No idea! I have played 2 club games so I dont have much experience with it. I am open to try any position offered, if necessary.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  9. Nvschultz1325

Nvschultz1325 Walk On

Height and Weight - 5'5 - 165
    Position - Overall -RB (Wing Back) 79
    Physical Ratings:Right, 87 sprint, 85 Acceleration, 83 agility, 80 balance, 81 reactions, 86 stamina, 61 strength, 61 jumping
    Position Ratings: Ball Control - 80
    Crossing - 81
    Dribbling - 78
    Heading Acc. - 68
    Marking - 75
    Long Pass - 79
    Short Pass - 79
    Slide Tackle - 79
    Standing Tackle - 80

Traits: Long Throw in
    Second Wind
    Early Crosser
    Skilled Dribbling
    Driven Pass
    Only have those because that's what i have unlocked, will change when the more useful ones become available

Why did you post this position? Is it your favorite? How far along in terms of the accomplishments pages are you? This is what i was asked to play for the team. And i would like to learn to be a better defender and help shut other teams down. 93/311 accomplishments

What's your FIFA experience like? Ever actually play the sport on a real field? Do you watch soccer live or on tv? If so, any specific clubs? Are you a fan of any?
    I have been playing fifa for a few years now, just trying to get better. I played through high school, came off the bench most of the time. I am a livepool fan, my secondary epl team is man city. MLS wise i am a fan of Houston Dynamo.

I will play anywhere that is asked, and i promise i won't cry if i screw up and i get told about it. Criticism is a good thing for me seeing as i am just learning to play the position for the most part. i had a club team earlier in the year but nothing like this where everyone took it seriously, ( my buds and i take NHL EASHL serious like you guys take this seriously). I would like to start taking this game a little more serious and improvong my skills.

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    CAM: 85 OVRl - 5'9" 168 lbs
    ST: 86 OVR - 6'1'' 178
    Sprint: 91
    Acceleration: 90
    Agility: 88
    Reactions: 87
    Stamina: 90
    Jumping: 72

Position ratings:
    Ball control: 86
    Crossing: 82
    Finishing: 74
    Long shots: 77
    Long pass: 79
    Short pass: 84
    Shot power: 80

Traits:
    Early crosser
    Skilled dribbling
    Swerve pass
    Driven pass
    Outside foot shot
    Bicycle Kick
    Second Wind
    Finesse Shot
    Fancy Touches
    Fancy Passes

I am constantly tweaking my guy. I've played with him smaller and lighter, but I get into the box so much that I like to have a little bit of weight on me.

I have good vision and can be dangerous from outside the box. I lead the team in assists per game and have one of the highest passing percentages (and number of passes). I've played since FIFA '09 as a forward, so I have a pretty good feel for forming an attack at several positions. Generally, I play a huge role with advancing the ball up field either myself or being in a position to have other players utilize me to get up field.

I played keeper and wing back in high school. I play in an indoor league currently. A few of my buddies are Dynamo season ticket holders, so I get out to BBVA Compass stadium as much as possible (it's amazing). I watch international matches mostly and try to keep up with the upper leagues in Europe. Watch a lot of MLS because it's easy access.

4. Where do you think we should play you and why? What do you think is your best position?

I've historically played everywhere through each game cycle. Started out as a ST and made the switch to CAM back in FIFA '10. Then found myself more useful as a winger (90 OVR DEF) or CDM in FIFA '11 before becoming a more permanent stay at ST. Played ST almost exclusively on FIFA '12 (150+ goals). Made the move back to CAM for '13 due to necessity and not having people capable of opening the field with passing.

I'll play anywhere, I just get asked to play CAM and ST a lot. I like to think of myself as a utility.

• Like Like x 1
  11. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Name: Ry Nellycuz
    Commentary name: Nelson

Current

CDM : 80 overall
    CAM: 83 Overall

5'8 156

As CAM Playmaker

Sprint 86
    Accel 85
    AGI 81
    Balance 78
    Jumping 68
    Reactions 80
    Stamina 85
    Strength 67

Ball control 89
    Crossing 73 Dribbling 84
    Finishing 66
    Long shots 78
    Long passing 85
    Short passing 89
    Shot Power 80
    Stand Tackle 62

2.) I posted this positions because it's what I've played and grown up with my whole life, I feel comfortable there and feel I am a great distributer.

3.) I think the first FIFA I played was Fifa 94 for Sega. Grew up with it and then went in and out of playing year by year but have been playing constantly for about 6 years. Played real soccer since I was about 4-22 years old. Played d2 college ball and was successful. I love playin FIFA I'm also a madden fan but fifa is the shit.

12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Name: Shaun Mason
    Commentary name: Mason

Current Ratings
    Striker: 81 overall / Midfield: 85 / Defense: 79 - 5'11" 198 lbs
    Preferred Foot: Right
    Sprint: 85
    Acceleration: 81
    Agility: 78
    Balance: 80
    Stamina: 85
    Strength: 72
    Jumping: 73

Position Ratings
    Ball Control: 90
    Crossing: 70
    Dribbling: 87
    Finishing: 77
    Heading Accuracy: 68
    Long Shots: 76
    Short Pass: 83
    Shot Power: 79
    Volley: 72

Traits
    Long Throw
    Second Wind
    Early Crosser
    Skilled Dribbling
    Driven Pass
    Outside Foot Shot
    Finesse Shot
    Fancy Passing
    Bicycle Kick
    Driven Pass

Everyone wants to be a striker deep down. I've proven I am effective in the box. That siad, I have played a LOT of FIFA 13 club matches, with 113 at forward, 50 at midfield and 70 at defender. I feel I can play effectively anywhere except goal.

I grew up playing old school FIFA (all arcade). Honestly, FIFA clubs is what got me into soccer in real life. I've been playing with the Club for almost two years now, and I like to think I've grown in both ability and knowledge.

---

Also, I am open to suggestions about my pro setup physically. I have gotten pretty used to being the bully in the box, but if people think losing some weight and height would make me even more effective, I am willing to listen.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  13. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Name: Hebie Keikberger
    Commentary name: Berger

LM - 5'6" 139 lbs (86) / LDM or RDM - 5'8" 154 (83) / CB 5'11" 172 (82)
    Preferred foot: Left
    Sprint: 88 /86 /83
    Acceleration: 88 /86 /82
    Agility: 85/ 83/78
    Balance: 77 /76 /77
    Reactions: 80 / 80/80
    Stamina: 88/86 /83
    Strength: 62/65 / 70
    Jumping: 63 / 67 / 72

Position ratings:
    Ball control: 88/ 81 / 80
    Crossing: 75 / 66 /55
    Dribbling: 82/ 76 / 65
    Finishing: 66 / 62 /NA
    Long shots: 76 /71 /NA
    Long pass: 85 / 79 /76
    Short pass: 90 /83 /82
    Shot power: 79/ 80 / NA
    Stand tackle: 62 / 80 / 86

Traits:
    Long Throw In
    Second Wind
    Early Crosser
    Outside Foot Shot
    Skilled Dribbling

I've played all the positions, minus striker. The position matters less to me than how the game is played. My game is effective with other players that look for short passes in space or through ball runs. My game is ineffective if the team is made up of players who spend a large amount of time dribbling.

I have 3 years of experience playing clubs. I probably logged the most total games last year, along with Pig bomb, Kasper and Danthraxxx.

My promising 2 year soccer career ended abruptly while playing for the Madison Ghostbusters in the rugged 6-8 year old league. I was playing CB on a field that was in poor shape, and stepped in a hole in the ground dug by another bored player during the game. I broke my ankle and landed on the ball. The other team had some broad playing striker who kicked me in the face about 8 times trying to get the ball, before the ref blew the whistle to stop play. After the incident, I decided to switch to football, wrestling and baseball.

I like watching teams that pass well. I enjoy international games and I enjoy watching Manchester City and Swansea in the EPL.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  14. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Name: Dan Finch
    Commentary name: Hair

CDM (box-to-box) / RAM (playmaker) : 86 overall - 5'7" 136 lbs CDM / 87 overall - 5'6" 123lbs
    Sprint: 89 / 90
    Acceleration: 87 / 89
    Agility: 84 / 85
    Balance: 78 / 76
    Reactions: 84 / 84
    Stamina: 89 / 90
    Strength: 64 / 60
    Jumping: 67 / 66

Position ratings:
    Ball control: 83 / 90
    Crossing: 65 / 74
    Dribbling: 80 / 86
    Finishing: 63 / 67
    Long shots: 73 / 78
    Long pass: 82 / 88
    Short pass: 84 / 91
    Shot power: 81 / 80
    Stand tackle: 80 / 62

Traits:
    second wind
    early crosser
    finesse shot
    skilled dribble
    driven pass

have but not using :
    bicycle kicks
    stutter penalty
    fancy passes
    outside foot shot
    acrobatic clearance
    long throw in
    GK flat kick
    GK long throw

CDM .....I have probably player better at CDM than AM positions this year. I feel my strengths at CDM are : cleaning up loose balls out side the box (ho homo) , interecpting passes at midfield , getting back to help trap a player with my ANY / backline players. I think my weaknesses at CDM are : gets too high in formation , don't always make goods passes back to the back line , trying to make plays rather than keep possession.
    CAM /R-L AM.... When I play a wing or cam I change my pro and pick up a good boost to long passing / crossing . I have early cross trait and like to use it but not from a wide spot on the pitch , I think this is a under used weapon. I always was an excellent passer in basketball IRL so I love setting up a score. My strengths at AM : good rated pro , make some good crosses & through balls , good speed. My weaknesses : too agressive trying to push the pace , do not always drop ball back when I should , not a great finisher.
    I can also play ANY, but I am not good there to be frank.

I picked up FIFA last season when I heard about the clubs mode , I had not owned a FIFA game since the sega prior. I watch some EPL & other matches on TV from time to time. If it is in HD I will watch, non HD soccer is not build for casual fans like myself IMO. I also will watch a woman's D-1 college match from time to time as my girlfriends sister is a coach at Northwestern, and it would not be a good look for me to not watch/go to the game lol ( woman's soccer is not exactly EPL quality athletes )
    In closing .....
    In the upcoming clubs league I would really prefer playing CDM or an AM role. I am god awful on back line as well. If you are thinking of drafting me to play keeper you may find yourself disappointed , playing keeper this year is night and day from last season. The controls are not nearly as user friendly and the things that are basic and easy are very frustrating this season. I have given up some stupid goals from these issues and would only keep if we literally had nowhere for me to play that I would not be an upgrade from CPU in midfield. Not trying to be a diva but keeping is not fun for me at all this season and I am not interested in playing back there.
    I have made over 300 appearances for out various TSO clubs this year, and I was probably leader in appearances last year. While my footy knowledge is still in a pretty infintile stage I enjoy trying to learn more about the sport and how to play better in clubs. Let's just say it is a work in progress ;)
    Stats :
    25 + goals
    35 + assists
    11 GK clean sheets
    43 MoM
    6 red cards ( will be non of that in clubs league )

15. MoonBBad

Masler
    niuhuskie224
    Keller
    sawemoff
    KnightNoles
    PIG BOMB
    Shaun Mason
    shootah66
    Michael Woodward
    MoonBBad
    Timpegoose
    Drifterbub
    ConiglioSG
    hammerhead1010
    Philstyle3005
    OkayEvan
    CalebMackie
    Danthraxxx
    Gravity
    RadarRider
    Baron
    nellycuz
    Jon MK
    KoG CHEESEDIP
    XAttackConquerX
    Selvy9
    CHUNKNESS
    fuzzyl0gic
    GovernedSpy

Guys, you have been tagged because you are participating in the upcoming TFCL draft. The purpose of this thread is to post your player’s profile so the captains can go through prior to the draft and scout you.

It is in your best interest to post your guys’ attributes here as we’re using this thread as a central repository for this information. This will also improve your draft stock because if a manager knows the position you prefer and your ratings, then your player is more likely to be selected over someone who hasn’t done this.

Also, please, only post your pro’s ratings in the format being used above so there is consistency. Keep the thread chatter to a minimum as I will be deleting posts not relevant to what we’re doing here so it limits clutter.

Thanks all!

16. MoonBBad

17. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

1. My pro is essentially brand new. I haven't really played the Online Pro portion of the game since the Early Release.
    Generally I play with a player between 5'10 and 6'0" and a medium size.

2. Last year I played ST/LW/RW/CAM/RM/LM at times. I also played some GK. My finishing is pretty good and I blow on defensive for be a pro, unfortunately. I haven't played keeper with year so I don't know how similar it is to last year's game.

3. I've been playing since FIFA 10. I've played in the leagues and the club team here on TSO. I've put some time into FUT and the random multiplayer as well. My actual playing experience is limited to some rec soccer with the Buffet Busters and pick up games. I try to watch soccer whenever they're showing live games on Fox Soccer. Usually a couple a month. When watching, I prefer specific players more than teams.

18. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

For what it's worth, and since some people that may end up being captains haven't seen Wick play - he is an excellent target man. One of our best goal scorers last year on the club and a big time aerial threat.

• Like Like x 1
  19. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

P1G BOMB

Name: P1G BOMB
    AKA: D.McManamy
    Commentary name: none

[​IMG]

RW is also rated 85

I can play any position but attacking roles are just more fun ST/CAM/LW/RW . Depending on who is playing with me I can score the goals or set them up! I can also rock the ANY.

I have been playing FIFA every year since the first game out for Sega Genesis in 1993.

Soccer is my life.
    I own a soccer club launching this fall and soccer business for kids here in Raleigh.
    I've coached high level youth teams in local, regional, and national leagues for a living the past 15+ years for one of the top clubs in the country.
    I've won a bazillion tournaments, a few state championships, and been a national finalist.
    I have an Advanced National coaching license and a National Youth coaching license.
    Players I've coached have gone on to play at NC State, Florida, UNC, Clemson, Vanderbilt, Georgetown, Duke, Alabama, and too many more to list.
    I also have several players on the youth national teams.

In college I played at NC State and helped the team reach an ACC final (losing to Carolina with 1:07 to go or else I would have a massive ACC championship ring- fuck!) and 2 NCAA bids.
    Despite having had scoring records in Texas high school ball (107 goals and 76 assists in 3 seasons) I was converted to defender at State.
    My main job was hammering the fuck out of people that were trying to jack with Tab Ramos, our star player and US National team star.
    My coach was an asshole and I did not enjoy playing in college but the pussy was ridiculous and well worth it.

I've been a HUGE Manchester United fan since the mid 80's when my youth team went to England and played in a tournament there.
    Soccer has allowed me to travel all over europe as a player and even work with coaching staff at Chelsea as a coach more recently.

My son's is name Trafford after MANU's stadium Old Trafford. I watch 99% of their games live - I will do anything to my schedule to make sure I am available to watch.
    I watch 100's of pro matches on TV every year and follow the Premier League, La Liga, and the MLS.

20. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

Name: Caleb Mackie
    Commentary name: Macneil (closest thing)

CAM 84 OVR (Playmaker) 5'6 143lbs
    Dominant Foot: Right

Physical Stats

Acceleration: 88
    Agility: 83
    Balance: 78
    Jumping 64
    Sprint Speed: 90
    Stamina: 88
    Strength: 63

Crossing: 76
    Long Passing: 86
    Short Passing: 92
    Ball Control: 88
    Curve: 81
    Dribbling: 86

Finishing: 68
    Free Kick Accuracy: 79
    Long shots: 80
    Penalties: 78
    Shot Power: 81
    Volleys: 70

Traits:
    Second Wind
    Early Crosser
    Outside Foot Shot
    Skilled Dribbling
    Driven Pass

Most definitely. A close second would have to be striker but I love to have the ball on my feet and create. I feel that I am definitely dangerous when I have the ball on my feet looking for my forward to give him a chance.

Been playing FIFA since 11 and the club mode has always been my favorite by far. I played a shit ton of clubs with TSO last season and helped win a couple cups for Tradition FC and helped the (B) club win a chip on the first night of their existence so I have a ton of experience and knowledge on how to play clubs. I have played soccer for about twelve years and still continue to play on and off when I get the chance. I played a lot of club ball and really grew a love for the sport but it started to get stale for me during my high school years. I watch soccer here and there, I find it very difficult to follow the clubs because they are so hard to keep track of. I watch the Euro and World cups religiously. From the moment the World cup ends I am counting down the days until the next one is starting. There's always something so exciting about watching teams of players all from the same country having to work together for a common goal.

21. KoG CHEESEDIP

KoG CHEESEDIP Walk On

Name: Kyle Ray

Current Ratings
    Striker: 81 overall / Midfield: 83 / 5'10 161 lbs
    Preferred Foot: Right
    Sprint: 80
    Acceleration: 78
    Agility: 77
    Balance: 74
    Reactions: 72
    Stamina: 79
    Strength: 65
    Jumping: 65

Position Ratings
    Ball Control: 80
    Crossing: 59
    Dribbling: 76
    Finishing: 81
    Heading Accuracy: 76
    Long Shots: 72
    Short Pass: 71
    Shot Power: 80
    Volley: 75

Traits
    Early Crosser
    Skilled Dribbling
    Driven Pass
    Driven Pass

Well, my player doesnt really have many of the defensive accomplishments unlocked and doesn't have the best stamina so its hard to help out in the midfield getting back and forth box to box. Im more effective in formations with two strikers just but i can alter my guy to be a big guy up front who can hold the ball up a little. I havent played clubs much this year, but i have played recently a couple of nights and think i played pretty well scoring some goals and setting up a few.

Ive been playing FIFA since '09. Ive been pretty competitive in any of the leagues or tournaments ive been involved in on the site. I think i could contribute to any club cause im easy to get along with and dont get frustrated with my own mistakes or mistakes made by teammates. I played soccer for my church for a little while, which was my first exposure to the sport and didnt play in high school because my team was amazing and i would have never seen the field. I mostly played sweeper and some defensive mid. I watch soccer as much as I can, whether its the champions league or the early morning premier league games on the weekends or MLS. Im a big USMNT and USWNT fan so i support all of the clubs that have US players in their squad. I really like the MLS and wish they had a team here in Atlanta but I follow the Earthquakes and am a huge fan of Wondo.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    They call me 'The Fat One' aka 'Shaunarito' aka 'El Burrito'.

You can call me yours in the upcoming draft.

• Like Like x 3
  23. hedache

hedache Walk On

Name: Burak (CAM, Playmaker) 5'8" 154lbs

Traits: Long throw in, Early Crosser, Skilled Dribbling

Picked CAM because that's what I like in real life. In clubs I would like to play ANY and control the back 4 and a midfielder or two. I do not desire to play as just my CAM at all. I don't bitch at myself or my teammates for any mistakes, and I expect the same from my teammates.

My FIFA experience, long story. On a real field, I constantly play. It's been about 35 years since I first started playing with some conscious probably. I watch it, and I live it, and I die with it, for my Galatasaray I would do anything. I also watch almost every Manchester United game. I also like New York style pizza even though I don't like NYC that much.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  24. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Position - Overall - Height & Weight: 5'11", 165, overall rating 75, center midfielder
    Physical Ratings:
    acceleration: 72
    agility: 70
    balance: 71
    jumping: 67
    reactions: 70
    sprint speed: 75
    stamina: 73
    strength: 66

Ball Control: 74
    Crossing: 60
    Dribble: 65
    Finishing: 49
    Long Shots: 65
    Long Passing: 80
    Short Pass:82
    Shot Power: 74

I like this position because I am in the middle of the field battling with opposing players for the ball also like to get the rush going down the field with a good pass. I am not very far along with the accomplishments since I really just started with the whole pro thing. Was more playing with my team going through a season to win the division titles.

This is my first year playing FIFA and have enjoyed it a lot especially when you a score and the guy still talks trash about you. I did play soccer when I was a little kid but was not very good and was getting tired of getting kicked in the legs all the time.

I started to watch soccer this year during the NHL lockout. I like the MLS and the teams in the MLS. I really don't have a specific team I root for but always fun to watch the games. This Saturday should be a lot of fun first game of the new MLS season.

4. Where do you think we should play you and why? What do you think is your best position?

I should play in the position I am currently in now. I like to get the play going upfield fast and always look to pass the ball. If I got a good shot I take it if I don't I give it to the guy who has a better shot. My best position is midfield. Left, right, center it doesn't really matter. I am very defensive minded as well and will go back to help on defense and block shots and make good tackles and make solid plays on the ball.

25. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Mine has been updated for the Captains