TFL: L1 Fixtures ALL OPEN GAMES Season 4

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by niuhuskie224, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advance - This is mercifully coming to an end once this is done. I think we all want FIFA 12 and need a break.

TFL Division League Settings
    XBL> Head to Head> Custom Match> Play a Friend​
    Game Type = Unranked​
    Half Length = 10 minutes​
    Controls = Semi-Assisted​
    Game Speed = Normal​

2. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Dylema - 3 games remaining
    Merih - 4 games remaining
    Timpegoose - 5 games remaining
    elprez98 - 4 games remaining
    hedache - 5 games remaining
    Bryan Colmenares - 3 games remaining
    GovernedSpy - 5 Games Remaining
    Colemanchu - 3 games remaining
    Krebstar425 - 5 games remaining

Kreb's disc is broken so I am debating how to handle his final 5 games. I am leaning towards throwing out his last 4 games (that way everyone has played him only once) and going with that.

The other option is he forfeits the final 5 and his opponents all get wins.

We could also throw out his entire season.

My vote is for throwing out his last 4 games and calling it a season for him. If anyone objects, I must be tagged in the post with why and your solution by the end of the day (Midnight Central Time) Friday. If I see nothing, then we will move forward with the plan of throwing out ONLY his last four games.

This all must be complete by September 9th at midnight. If I do not see a result and I do not see a schedule attempt on the boards, it will result in a double forefeit. If neither party can settle on a time, both will get a draw. If one side is scheduling and not responding to the tags, the party not replying will forfeit and the other party will win 3-0.

Get these games in so I do not have to enforce this. I do promise you that this thread and the final table will be locked at midnight on September 9th. All times central.

Moving ahead to FIFA 12. I saw some people thinking of doing a side league and by all means feel free. The leadership of FIFA here at TSO is planning potentially a World Cup or a Double Elimination Kickoff style tournament around the release of FIFA 12. Also, in the coming weeks, be sure to check around these parts for The Richuation to give an update on the state of FIFA around here, the plans for FIFA 12 and things of that nature. It is important that in the month you are not around that we know you are still here and wanting to be a part of FIFA 12.

Thanks for a great season everyone. I know we had some ups and down, and most of the downs came from game fatigue around here. I appreciate that so many games were played and everyone was do diligent in being a part of this league. Don't think this goes unnoticed by myself or The Richuation. When you look at the PL and realize that they have multiple players at 10 games or less and we have 4 players that are at 13 games in and that is the lowest games played total, it is quite remarkable and a true testament to everyone's commitment here.

Thanks again for an awesome season.

Scott

• Like Like x 2
  3. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

4. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

niuhuskie224

Not sure to what degree my vote counts, but I'm more than alright with my last four being thrown out. Worst option I think is to give people wins for the remaining games.

5. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

Merih
    niuhuskie224
    hedache
    Timpegoose

Ok, I thought it was just me. I'd like to get mine in as soon as possible as well. I can still get over $10 trade in for it. I'm available until around 6pm PST today. I'll be available after 7pm PST over the weekend with me jumping on and off Live intermittently during that period.

6. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

Not much.

• Like Like x 1
  7. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I am taking comments from all. No worries.

8. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I may be on tonight. If not tonight let's get it done this weekend for sure.

9. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

im free any evening guys back online alot more now as laptop finally replaced so ill keep a look out cheers

and happy for krebs final 4 games to be wiped

10. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

For the time being I have cancelled all of Kreb's matches from the 2nd half of the season. If we change our minds, I will fix this.

11. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

does that mean kreb is relegated? shame if so he was playing alot better

12. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

This will be handled once we have a grasp on FIFA 12 and who is coming back and everything.

13. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

niuhuskie224 I stongly push for either all of kerbs games to be thrown out or the rest of his opponents to get 3 points but have the goal they earn in the forefit count towards their goal differential. I feel like I'm being robbed of my shot at promotion. Yesterday I was 2 points back now I'm 5. I haven't looked but I'd guess you beat kerb the first time and lost the second. I did the reverse and am being punished for it.

14. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

I can definitely see Dylema 's point with only the final four matches being thrown out when its such a close fight for promotion. However, I'd be adamantly against anyone getting a free 3 points against Kreb as he showed that when in form, he could beat anyone in the league.

If my vote counts as much as Krebstar425, I'd rather see all results removed.

15. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

I would be for all of his games being cleared out. He is already in te drop zone by going down to 9 games and if some people have had points taken away from them shouldn't everybody?

Edit: I'm not going to call anyone a cheater but if it stays this way I'll very hard done by it. I am having 3 very valuable points dropped while others may be just dropping a loss which doesn't affect them.

16. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

That is an absolutely fair point and something that I tend to agree with. After seeing your posts, I tend to now lean this way even more.

17. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

would be fair to clean out kreb also really so go with it mate

18. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'll be on tonight around then.

19. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah, I agree. Cleaning out all of his games seems to be the most fair way to do it.

20. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

Thank you for the compliment. :)

As for what should be done, I'm 100% for all my results being cleared out.

21. hedache

hedache Walk On

Those who want their 3 points in the promotion race, come find me to get it.

22. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Leaving for a soccer tourney in Washington DC...won't be back until Monday. Sorry guys!

23. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

24. hedache

hedache Walk On

I should be around late tonight, like midnight EST or something. I also will be around tomorrow in the afternoon, probably on and off most of the day and evening. I intend to play all my games before the weekend ends and get done with the season. If I can get help from you guys on that.

25. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

cool will catch u tonight or most likely tomorrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.