TFL: L1 Week 1 Season 4 Match Results

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by niuhuskie224, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

TFL 2011 Season-4 Week 1 League 1 Match Results

Posting Match Results

It is the responsibility of the winning club owner to post the results and summaries that immediately follow each match. In the event of a draw, the responsibility then falls onto the home club.

Example:

===================
    Week-3 (matchday 6)

Villarreal (2) v Everton (1)

Villarreal
    :goal:Nilmar (39)
    :goal:Rossi (90)

:yellowcard:Marchena (73)​

Everton
    :goal:Cahill (77)

:yellowcard:Heitinga (51)
    :redcard:Coleman (70)
    ====================

2. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

Zenit 3 - 0 Liverpool

Zenit
    Danny 16'
    Bystrov 55'
    Lazovic 66'

The game certainly didn't feel
    like an easy 3-0 win. I think I got a couple bounces my way that cole just couldn't get in the attacking third.

3. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Atletico Madrid (4) vs. Borussia Dortmund (1)

AM Goals
    Aguero (29, 65, 75)
    Forlan (71)

AM Cards
    None

BD Goals
    Barrios (30)

BD Cards
    Subotic :redcard: (89)

Looks like my prediction for Forlan was wrong and I need to give it to Aguero who nets the first Hat Trick of Season 4.

It was super close early. After an early Aguero Goal, Barrios came right down to tie it up and hold it there until the 2nd half.

The second half had AM starting out aggressive and bringing players up but after two straight shots hit the woodwork, AM dropped back and let Forlan and Aguero go to work netting 3 second half goals in route to the 4-1 victory.

Good game and I would say the first 60 minutes were dead even if not slightly towards BD but after the change in tactic AM showed off the fire power that could lead them to a 50 goal season.

AM Stats
    4 Goals
    12 Shots
    9 Shots on Target
    40% Possession
    14 Tackles
    1 Foul
    0 :yellowcard:
    0 :redcard:

BD Stats
    1 Goals
    3 Shots (2 off the posts)
    1 Shots on Target
    60% Possession
    23 Tackles
    4 Foul
    0 :yellowcard:
    1 :redcard:

4. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

The former Premier League members sit at 2-0-0. Sorry Colemanchu if I count you then my stat isn't nearly as cool :cool:

5. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

Dortmund media's early response to the game.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/bv-borussia-09-e-v-dortmund.57292/#post-614425

6. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

In reply to the red card, i meant no disrespect going for a goal up 4-1. I just came out of the PL where I HAD to win in order to not get relegated where as had the goal differential been different I would have only needed two ties. Not letting that come into play again. I am also one that thinks booting a ball into the stands instead of playing the game is more disrespectful. You had the press on and only 2 d-men back and Forlan will get past that a lot of the time and did in that situation.

Again, I really meant zero disrespect by it and if it came off as trying to run it up, I really do apologize.

7. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Captured to this point.

8. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

Hamburg 1 - 6 Zenit

Hamburg
    Trochowski 71'

Zenit
    Kerzhakov 4'
    Zyryanov 33'
    Lazovic 52'
    Kerzhakov 61'
    Danny 63'
    Lazovic 72'

My first goal was defiantly look nicking the keeper after a back pass for a tap in. I'm not sure where scoring gets unsportsmanly but I just wanted to keep it at 5 for gd purposes and a couple goals can come quick so I just wanted be safe. I will also say I was excited when I saw your formation 3 in the back just leaves a lot of space to work side to side.

• Like Like x 1
  9. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

Wow that hurt.

10. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Sometimes when I look at these scorelines, I just shake my head in disbelief..

11. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

I'm not sure what's wrong with me, I couldn't complete a pass. I couldn't play defense. This sux.

12. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Atletico Madrid (4) vs. Sevilla (2)

AM Goals
    Aguero (8, 63)
    Forlan (42, 48)

AM Cards
    Tiago :yellowcard:

Sevilla Goals
    Zokora (13)
    Diego Capel (49)

Sevilla Cards
    None

High paced game. At 3-1 I thought it was over but a quick goal got it back to 3-2. Aguero is a man on a mission with 5 goals in his first two games and Forlan not slouching either at 3 goals in 2 games.

AM is on pace for 63 goals at this point with Aguero looking at 40. Not gonna happen but you can't help but love the early season projections.

13. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

How so?

14. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Captured to here.

On a side note - Former PL players that played a full season in the PL last season, now a combined 4-0-0 with a +13 goal differential.

Predictions that did not include these teams have been told to suck it for at least one week.

15. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'm hoping I don't lose too many more games that I have 59% of possession and 20+ shots... But, with the way I finish it is entirely possible. Also, my defense will not be that bad next time we play. For some reason I was over running everything and it was an easy cut with Forlan or Aguero to be 1 on 1 with the keeper.

16. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'll also more than likely have Aguero and Forlan man marked :)

17. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Go talk to the guys in the premier league who have said numerous times how they don't know how they lost with a 60-40 possession.

I am not saying it always works but i am like the Phoenix Suns, shoot it in 8 seconds or less.

18. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Its not just against you that happens though that's the problem lol. I have this habit of creating good buildups and getting absolutely nothing out of them...

19. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Liverpool (2) vs. Villareal (2)

Liverpool Goals
    Kuyt
    Suarez

Pool Cards
    None

Villareal Goals
    Nilmar (2)

Villareal Cards
    None

After fighting through the early rush from Villareal, Liverpool was able to take a 1-0 lead into the 60th minute when the game froze during a substitution. After the restart a new formation and full stamina starting lineup gave Villareal a spark and they scored two goals in front of the Anfield crowd. Then Suarez busted in on goal and ripped an easy one past the goal late in the second half as Villareal tired again late in the first half.

20. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

yeah gg man in the end 2 dropped points but could have been worse. Change of formation from 433 to 352 changed the game :)

21. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

What I mean is that I've played both Kreb and Clutch many times and I don't thing anyone on this site is 4 or 5 goals better than those guys.

• Like Like x 1
  22. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

The Richuation

For whatever reason I am not able to add the player goals for Villareal or Hamburg. I created the players but when I go to enter it in, it doesnt seem to work.

Let me know if you can figure it out.

Captured to here.

5 out of 10 played in 2 days. Great work everyone.

23. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I am not showing any created players for these teams.

24. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

The weird thing is I did add them. Let me try from my work computer to see if that fixes my issue.

25. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Week 2 Game being played in advance as I am going on vacation during week 2.

Atletico Madrid (2) vs. Villareal (2)

AM Goals
    Aguero (72, 90)

AM Cards
    Mario Suarez :yellowcard:

Villareal Goals
    Nilmar (48)
    Borja Valero (90)

Villareal Cards
    Marchena :yellowcard:

What a game. A defensive battle for the first half. In the second half Villareal opened with a quick goal. At the 72nd minute Aguero tallied his 6th of the season with a beautiful header from a lob pass from Forlan.

As time was winding down and the clock not quite to 90 Villareal finds a potential game winner with a header past De Gea. Off the kickoff Atletico Madrid had to hustle and was awarded a free kick at the top of the box. Forlan struck hard but hit the woodwork. All hope seemed lost until a poor clearance got to Aguero who kicked one at the goalie, recovered the rebound and buried his 2nd of the game, his seventh of the season and securing a tie for Atletico Madrid.

A great game that could have been had by either side. A lot of shots on goal (24) for Villareal but only 8 found the target compared to 10 shots with 6 getting on by AM.

Great game GovernedSpy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.