TFL: L1 Week 4 Season 4 Match Results

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by niuhuskie224, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Posting Match Results

It is the responsibility of the WINNING CLUB or AWAY DRAW to post the results and summaries that immediately follow each match.

The TFL Live Table and Results will be updated every 24 hours. As the league is run manually, this information is crucial to ensure the integrity of the TFL and make things easier for data import into League Republic. Therefore, the below provided format must be duplicated for each posted match result.

Example:

===================
    Week 3 (Matchday 6)

Arsenal 7 - 0 Galatasaray

Arsenal:
    :goal:Fabregas (23)
    :goal:Van Persie (41)
    :goal:Walcott (44)
    :yellowcard:Vermaelen (65)
    :goal:Fabregas (67)
    :goal:Wilshere (76)
    :goal:Sagna (79)
    :goal:Fabregas (89)

Galatasaray

====================

2. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

===================
    Week 4 (Matchday 6)

Borussia Dortmund 3 - 3 Valencia C.F

Valencia:
    :goal:Soldado (9')
    :goal:Joaquin (57')
    :goal:Mata (59')

:yellowcard:Pablo Hernandez (57')
    :yellowcard:J.Mathieu (90')
    :redcard:Dealbert (62')
    Borussia​
    :goal:L.Barrios (17')​
    :goal:M.Gotze (47')​
    :goal:N.Sahin (90') (Pen)​
    :yellowcard:Felipe Santana (27')​
    :yellowcard:M.Gotze (48')​

====================

3. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

red card was weird..i slid from the front and it was clean..ref called it red though..good game.. nerv racking free second goal though :p Krebstar425

4. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

Clean?! It was one of the 26 or so tackles that you slid into, except that one you connected on and it was the right call, as you were the last defender and denied a goal scoring opportunity. Perhaps I should start not avoiding your tackles, that way you can have enough players sent off to force a forfeit.

As for my "free" goal, I'll call it a great pass and finish.

Also, Neven Subotic served his red card suspension from week 3 in this game.

5. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

sir you had 22 tackles i had 20 says statistics im reading right now

6. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

AND you were the first 2 guys to receive yellows, AND did you notice my gamer tag above the defense when you scored the second? i dont think so..my GTAg was in midfield still standing alone

7. Krebstar425

Those are successful tackles. It doesn't show how many times you slid in recklessly from behind or at the side and I moved around your defender. Need more proof? Just ask everyone else. I highly doubt I'm the only one who notices the kamikaze style tackling.

8. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

xD lol okay you got me on that....BUT 18 of my tackles were succesful as well...it doesnt say 20 yellow cards does it :p

9. Krebstar425

Only because the game engine is broken. I really, really hope FIFA 12 is far more strict on fouls as it'll force people to adopt a far more realistic defense. Like I said, I miss the Bryan that tried to play real football, contained the attack with his defense and was patient. I know you weren't having a ton of success, but if you stuck with it you would've. If you're having more fun now, more power to you, but you should know that there is a good chance others had more fun playing with you when adopted that style.

Play how you want, I'm just saying you were starting to be more patient but it takes time to become alright playing that style. If I never enjoyed playing you, I wouldn't even be writing this, but you went from someone that I looked forward to playing to someone who I knew would play like he's on crack the entire game. You know you don't have to slide in that many times and that it just opens up holes in your defense. You're better than that!

Anyway, time for Dortmund's official recap of the game. Should be interesting. :cool:

10. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

i find your lack of faith disturbing kreb
    [​IMG]

11. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

Villareal 2-1 Zenit St Petersburg

V - Nilmar 74 :goal: 78 :goal:

Z - Capdevilla (o.g) 85 :goal:

relieved to get the first win of the season in a real scrappy battle here. Showed my rustiness with a poor display really but somehow nicked the 3 points. Very few chances in the game Zenit hit the bar early on and we both missed headed opportunities. But Nilmar latched on a defensive error to score the rebound and he then raced clear to seemingly secure the win. However zenit scored when a shot squeezed through lopez and somehow capdevilla could not reach it in time and touched the ball in the net. However Villareal managed to hang on to kickstart their promotion push. gg Dylema

12. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

===================
    Week 4 (Matchday 6)

Villareal 0- 0 Hamburg

Rossi :yellowcard:

====================
    [/quote]

13. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

wp mate pretty tight game u had a few chances early on and when i went to 433 i had a few chances as well but couldnt score. Fair result i think gg

14. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

Villareal 6-2 Valencia

Villa - Cani :goal: :goal: :goal: Rossi :goal: :goal: Nilmar :goal:

Val - Dominguez :goal: :goal: Stankevicius :redcard:

we had connection issues at half time so restarted and played 60 mins as it took 9 mins on restart for Bryan to get a player sent off as he had 10 men at time of disconnect.

As for the game itself its a shame a red card ruined what could have been a close game. Through 1 on 1 after only 23 mins, Rossi was hacked down and red was shown. Fair enough i could understand if it was 1-1 in the 89th minute, but i see no reason for a hack job when it was 1-1 after only 23 mins. I had thought TFL was all about respect and cheese free gaming and to me for the several leagues im on, last man hacking is outlawed but nevermind.

It was only 2-1 at half time but i noticed Bryan went 433 and was gaping holes and scored 4 in about 25 mins or so and took the foot off the gas to stop this being embarassing. Keep your head up Bryan and play fifa like i know u can concentrate on ur game rather than sliding every 2 secs :eek:

15. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

B. Dortmund 2-3 Villareal

B - Subatic 15 :goal: Kagawa 31 :goal:

V - Cani 23 :goal: 58 :goal: Rossi 54 :goal: Marchena 73 :yellowcard:

Somehow i managed to win this game thanks to good finishing and a combination of superb goalkeeping and glaring misses by kreb.

Disappointed to lose the first goal off a corner as the defender should have cleared off the line instead of falling asleep :confused:. A Nilmar cross was placed into the net nicely by Cani to level it up before Kagawa netted the rebound after Lopez saved well. Rossi rose well to head in a Cani deep cross before Cani scraped past a defender and smashed the ball into the roof of the net to win the game. Dortmund will feel hard done by in this one especially after missing an open goal late on. gg Krebstar425

16. Krebstar425

Hard done doesn't even describe how gutted I was after that. I literally have never put together attacks better than that. If I can't win after that, I don't know if I can at all. Goodbye League 1, hello League 2.

Anyone interested in learning to build attacks and pass better? I'm offering lessons. All I ask in return is you teach me how one is supposed to finish in this fucking game.

Official BVB press conference: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/bv-borussia-09-e-v-dortmund.57292/

17. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

if u keep that level up kreb u will start to pick up points trust me

luck was on my side today

• Like Like x 1
  18. Krebstar425

I would've been thrilled with a draw. Perhaps I'll go to L2 and cut my teeth. For now, back to training!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

This was one of those games that just makes you want to throw your controller. 61-39 possession only 15% of the game played in my end to 35% in your final third. I have no idea why my center back didn't get on that ball I read the play and he just watched it go past him. Good counters though you took advantage of my possession I just couldn't get the ball in the back of the net on my early chances.

20. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

===================
    Week 4 (Matchday 6)

Hamburg 3 - 1 Bayern Munich

Hamburg
    :goal:Demel (23')
    :goal:Kacar (78')
    :goal:Guerrero (90')

Bayern Munich​
    :goal:Ribery (15')​
    :yellowcard:Tymoshchuk (90')​

====================

A game that could've easily gone either way. GG, Merih.

21. hedache

hedache Walk On

Seems like Hamburg is on the rise. That means I'm dropping some serious points real soon...

22. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

see you there :p

23. Krebstar425

Perhaps we can be the big boys on campus and dominate? :oops:

24. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Sevilla (2) v Liverpool (1)

Sevilla
    :goal: Perotti (22)
    :goal: Alexis (48)
    :yellowcard: Zokora (90)

Liverpool
    :goal: Gerrard (56) PK

Match Stats
    Sevilla | Liverpool
    11 Shots 9
    9 Shots on Goal 3
    49 Possession 51
    14 Tackles 11
    4 Fouls 4
    1 Yellow Card 0
    5 Corners 1

25. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Atletico Madrid (4) vs. Liverpool (3)

AM Goals
    Forlan (21)
    Reyes (23)
    Aguero (25 and 67)

AM Cards
    Tiago :yellowcard:
    Godin :yellowcard:

Liverpool Goals
    Gerrard (27)
    Lucas (62)
    Carroll (77)

Liver Pool Cards
    None

Great game. AM had a brilliant 5 minutes with three goals and looked to put it on cruise control but Liverpool kept pushing and got it to 3-2. Then Aguero added to his league leading mark to make it 4-2. Liverpool then scored with 13 minutes to play and had constant pressure down the stretch but just could not fine the equalizer.

Good game Colemanchu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.