TFL Season III Signups...Join!

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by MoonBBad, Feb 14, 2013.

1. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Shaun Mason
    MoonBBad
    Drifterbub
    Timpegoose
    Kasper
    JFace907
    fuzzyl0gic
    MartyWebb
    niuhuskie224
    Roggie
    sawemoff
    Danthraxxx
    abolishthefed
    Colemanchu
    hammerhead1010
    RadarRider
    Jon MK
    nellycuz
    Cheez
    Gravity
    eheskey11
    Michael Woodward
    Selvy9
    shootah66
    RynoAid
    The Richuation
    DaMeffodMan
    Leander Francisco
    Nvschultz1325
    ConiglioSG

Tradition Futbol League Season III

Guys,

If you have the time, and you don’t really need much time if the league is ran like it has been in previous seasons @Niuhuskie for confirmation, I HIGHLY suggest participating in Season III in the TFL. Now is the time to join as they are asking for commitments. They are re-drafting so you’ll get to select a team which means you’re not jumping in during the middle of the season.

The TFL will help to improve your individual club play dramatically. It will force you to play with an entire team, learn how to move the ball around, see positioning, learn to develop attacks, play defense, etc. It will really improve your overall game. Plus the season is going to be using manual controls, and will help you get your manual game down pat.

It’s inevitable that we’re going to be splitting the club teams up soon. Jon and I need to still figure out how we’re going to do the split, but more than likely there will be a developmental team and a more serious team. If you’re a fringe player, then joining the TFL will be huge for you. It will show some commitment to improving your play, as well as make you a better overall player. Now I am not saying that if you don’t join you won’t be considered a team one way or the other, but it will show that you care enough to try to improve and that means something.

I am sure some of the guys who are already on the club and play in the TFL can contest to it being a well ran league, a lot of fun, and how it plays a role in making you a better all around FIFA player.

If you’re interested in joining, and I hope everyone is, please post here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/official-season-3-commitment-thread.95522/

You need to decide soon, as the league will be kicking off in a couple weeks I believe. Again, there really isn’t that much commitment involved, the games are shorter than a madden game, there’s no cap management, you just show up and play.

That being said, what are you waiting for?

• Like Like x 3
  2. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

This would help out a lot but I dont think my schedule will allow me to join. :(

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Already in! should be fun... fyi guys games are only like 20-25 minutes so it isn't a huge committment there. Obviously, more time needs to go into the league than just the games, but just a friendly reminder.

4. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

It is 2 games a week and 25 minutes per game. We are also trying to make divisions based on skill level, league interest, and schedule.

Thanks for promoting this MoonBBad

• Like Like x 1
  5. MoonBBad

See above Saw, time commitment is minimal.

6. MoonBBad

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
  8. MoonBBad

That's fine. Just tossing it out there.

9. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I know it is but my schedule varies based off of the hotel. This past week I have gotten lucky since we have been really slow but it isn't normally like this so I can't commit to it. Sorry man

10. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

11. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

12. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Already in! Ony 2 games per week ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I do not have the time/mental capacity to generate content for a league, I am already writing pages-upon-pages each week. It sucks, I think a FIFA league would be fun. When I am finished with school, which is sooner rather than later, I'll be able to commit myself to a league.

14. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

You don't really have to create content. Just record the score, goals, assists, etc when you win or if you are the away draw.

15. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Its summary of the chances in the game. Short and sweet. Or be like Michael Woodward and create elaborate photoshopped game photos

• Like Like x 1