TFS Fair Plays

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by BESHIKTAS, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

Post your Fair Plays here, and explain why you did it.
    This might help us to agree on some of the grey areas, and newcomers can use this as a reference guide what to do and what to expect from others.

We might pick the " Fair Play of The Season."
    Broncos218 CxMacx10 hedache HokieNYC RedAL925 redwings8831 rschwep shiftee vipermansa Zikry abolishthefed BigBeansMcGee Caleb Clark Calhockey10 Frenchie1916 hokie79 IJGator KnightNoles Lou MoonBBad pitt4life21 UcanHateMeNow Akshat Singhal Andanas CTfromDC dave okeeffe Edgar Calderon Jeffrey Hartle John O'Connor Jugster Kasper Lions67 PhiGuy179 wSeals9 Geneseo98 Blackattack87 Joe Kirn WingedHelmet Spayer419 flyersphan20 munichfan40 premierplayer Llad72 jonathann0222 CoachRuss Mark Siers

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  2. BESHIKTAS

Gokhan Tore steals the ball from OM`s goalkeeper who couldn`t clear the ball due to CPU craziness!​

• Like Like x 1
  3. hedache

hedache Walk On

Gokhan Tore is a dumbass!

I have nothing to post in this thread... :facepalm:

4. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

Just a note I never got this tag

5. BESHIKTAS

Originally I hadn't tagged anyone in the first post, so I went back and edited with tagging everyone. I guess when you edit it doesn't tag.

I didn't know that. I'll tag everyone again later when I get home.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I think the fair play thing is pretty self explanatory. People that don't follow it are just those kind of people/gamers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I didn't record and won't bother making him find it- but I want to commend Akshat Singhal for a fair play moment in our game. It was 2-2 nearing the end of the game and he got a takeaway but saw it fit to give it back (which I agreed with). A lot of guys would have just had the thought of a W in their head and kept it.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.