**TGA Information Thread**

Discussion in 'TGA: Tradition Golfers' Association' started by PhiGuy179, Jul 13, 2015.

1. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Today is the day everyone has been waiting for, the release of RORY! Couple things I wanted to go over:

• This league is for both xbox and ps4 users. Being that there isn't really a head to head aspect with PGA it gives us a great chance to really have both next gen system users play together.
    • This league is for custom golfers only, we will not being using any pro golfers in our events.
    • I will not be capping this league so as many people can join.
    • How i'm planning on running the tour is two events each week. Monday of each week we will have an open event which any golfer can enter. This event will last until wednesday night at 12 am barring any exceptions. The golfers who fall in the top 75% of the event will be invited to participate in an invite only event that will go from thursday till sunday night. There will be 4 Majors which the top 50% of the golfers in points will be invited to participate in. There will be a 4 course playoff at the end of the tour which will overlap with the beginning of the new tour.
    • All Rounds must be twitched, either by yourself or by someone you are golfing with. All results must be sent to myself or one of two co-commissioners. I prefer that all rounds be played with at least one of member of the league. Also members should post or message myself or co-commissioners to let us know that you are starting your round so that we can check in on the final score.
    • There will be no shot preview or spin allowed in matches.
    • League will start Aug. 1st, however if participation were to force us to move that date up I will not be opposed.
    • I need every member in the league to provide me with PSN/Gamertag, System they will be using, time zone, and preferred tee times.
    At the moment this is who we have joining us for the upcoming tour...

1. Phiguy179
    2. Cheez
    3. Broncos218
    4. dave okeeffe dave okeeffe
    5. krtgolfing
    6. MoonBBad
    7. Jeffrey Hartle
    8. Troy J.
    9. guayo10
    10. IJGator
    11. JFace907
    12. Lions67
    13. CaseyW22
    14. Keller
    15. shootah66
    16. iBO
    17. G_T_G
    18. houdiniHUSKER
    19.. thirdalarm
    20. charter04
    21. DaGap25
    22. wkward83

Anyone looking at passing on this game inform me and I will remove them from the list. Anyone who is interested please tag me in post on this thread and I will add. Also we have a groupme so please feel free to join! HAPPY GOLFING!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  2. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

If you copied and paste then the tag may not work. If you didn't do that then please ignore ha.

I'm on wait and see mode. Will be playing the game this weekend, if it's another NHL 15 I may have to pass before I commit and then find it too cheesy to continue. However, being the 1st game I've played since 98, I imagine I won't notice the cheese since I'll probably suck. That and I'm not a hard core golfer, so this game may be perfect while say FIFA might be the worse game ever.

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I am buying this game, but I see where you want us to play with someone online. I know I plan on playing my rounds around 5pm before my Fiance gets home. So it might be kind of hard. I will be able to twitch though to confirm all the settings/ information is legit. Just let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Sounds good buddy, you said you were interested in being a co commissioner right?

5. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

6. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

PSN: Broncos218
    Time Zone: PT
    Preferred tee times: after 7pm PT

• Like Like x 1
  7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

If you're on xbox i will probably play my rounds at 5 or 530 if that works for you

• Like Like x 1
  8. Keller

Any limitation on the custom golfer's skill before we start?

GT: Kelllller
    TZ: EST - probably tee between 5-9pm EST most nights.

• Like Like x 1
  9. wkward83

wkward83 Walk On

Gt-wkward83
    Tz-I can play most nights after 7 pm cst.

• Like Like x 1
  10. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Keller atm no, i haven't played the game enough to make anything restricted....buttt of my golfer starts doing bad ill have some limitations on everyone else

11. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

PhiGuy179 thanks for letting me in i am on ps4 game tag is gamefan2500 , times after 6 pm cst

• Like Like x 1
  12. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I still haven't decided what system I'm going with. My guy on XBOX one is 69 overall with a little time left on my trail. Don't know if I want to lose that progress. lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Lol no biggie you have time

14. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Unfortuantely I am on PS4. I can usually play from around 5 till 630 which usually, no one usually has that time frame open. After that is dinner time/ maybe I can game/ or watch something with the Ms.

15. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Picked this up at lunch time. Curious to see just what all the complaining is about!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

I can play 5-630

17. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

18. shootah66

shootah66 Walk On

just got back from vacation as i type this. haven't got the game yet but plan to pick it up for ps4. just wondering if any of u guys out there who played it have any thoughts on the game so far?

19. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

I think its alot of fun boss. Its lacking stuff true, but online play is good. Make sure to get group me as alot of us are in their always looking for a quick 18!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

pretty much what phiguy said. sure they mightve skimped out on some stuff a bit and couldve done a bit better overall w/ the game, but its still fun to play and I find myself constantly wanting to play more.

• Like Like x 2
  21. Keller

one thing thats irritating me..... flop shots from deep bunkers are fucking terrible. The dude can't get the ball up in the fucking air on a flop shot from the sand? What? It makes some situations nearly impossible to get out of.

• Like Like x 1
  22. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Lol Keller get group me!

23. Keller

I have it how do I join the group?

24. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Whats the email address you used to make it