Thank God that shit is over

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

87-0, and they scored as time expired. Shotgun 3,4,5 wide no huddle the whole F-ing game. My momma hasn't even beaten me that bad ever.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Goose

Goose Walk On

But the stadium looked freaking awesome.

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

love it...let the conf season begin huh goose?

4. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Holy crap how does the bearcats drop 87! Wow just wow!

5. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Someone needs to fire that Cincy coach!! I can't believe he didn't put a c-note on ya!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Goose

Goose Walk On

Thank God I have a FBS team next week. Hopefully I can begin conference play 1-3. Good luck against Mormon.

7. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

C-note comment one of the funniest of the year...lmao

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

MAC in USA buddy, bringing it home

9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

also, just to point out...Goose, one of our strongest players and Pre-season #1 in the power rankings has scored 3 points in three games as the Head Coach of Akron

Usually I am going to wait to update power rankings every two weeks but, they may very well be an update just to bury the Zips at 12

• Like Like x 1
  10. vatechhokie01

i still seriously dont understand this 87-0 score, lol. gosh i love you goose.

this just shows we were clearly using those ohio state puffed up rosters with dbag Terrelle Pryor last year with Goose. You can take the goose out of the shoe but you can't take the shoe out of the goose!

• Like Like x 1
  11. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

WKU vs. LSU, yes the LSU.....we have a new record to break....and I believe it can be done......I feel your pain in advance

• Like Like x 2
  12. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

I honestly could. I not believe you lost 87-0 goose! I didn't think it was possible!!! I just checked the dynasty wire, and to my disbelief, it was true. How did that happen? And to kick you while you were down, you didn't score even 1 point!!! It wasn't even Oklahoma or Bama! It was Cincy!!! WTF!?

13. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

hey hey new guy dont you dare make fun of goose......just kidding, keep piling it on boys. I friggin lost to Idaho and heard nothing

14. vatechhokie01

goose... do you have any players? like any? i want to hear your honest updated prediction on your season...lmao

15. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Dude your never gonna live down this 87-0 beatdown

16. vatechhokie01

He will when he beats Mullen... Again

• Like Like x 2
  17. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

[​IMG]

Just saw this and thought of you goose(y)

18. TJM

TJM Walk On

wow 87-0! Impressive. Funny it was cincy, penn state beat the, something like 80-0 years back

19. Goose

Goose Walk On

It was definitely the shotgun no-huddle. They weren't under center once, not even when they were at the 1!. Constantly 3,4, and 5 wide, my secondary is horrible. My receivers can't get open to save their lives.

But I knew coming in that years 1 and 2 were going to be bad, so laugh it all up while you can. Because once I get my guys into the system, you're all going down. And I'll be sure to remember all the comments when I'm going for 2 when I'm up 50 in the fourth. ;) lol

20. Goose

Goose Walk On

Again laugh all you want but how in the hell after last nights game is Akron not dead last in the league in every category????? I'm still not as bad as most of you. :D

• Like Like x 2
  21. TJM

TJM Walk On

Florida used to run (I think still does?) the shotgun at the 1. I remember them lining up in shotgun with Gator Heavy I believe, snapping it to Tebow and him just bulling into the EZ. Shotgun at the 1 is not an outragous thing especially if your getting nowhere running the ball with goalline, spread them out and if he doesnt want to spread out then just hit a bubble screen or one of those quick smash routes.

I'm impressed with your stats with Akron since they are atrocious. I had a few buddies who went to those terrible Mac Ohio schools, Toledo, Akron, and that other one? Oh yeah Kent State. However, these kids were basically D2 D3 players. They just had the "measurables" to be D1.

Looking at the turnover margins, just like IRL if you win the TO battle you have a great chance of winning. This game is tough with INTs you have to be extremely cautionate of your play and just take the sack or try to get a few run yards up the middle (if you have a QB that has decent speed) instead of forcing it into super LBs and psychic DBs.

Looks like me and UTEP will have a fun run in the C-USA game if my team doesnt implode, which is already starting to happen with my RBs going down for weaks.

22. vatechhokie01

goose...you aren't going to have 2 more yrs to build your system. your tail is getting axed.

23. Goose

Goose Walk On

naw, it's all turning around in the MAC. I'll eke out 3-4 wins, and be fine. One of my biggest goals is to get 4 wins.

24. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'm going to put up 100 easy on FCS East right now. Show this CPU who's the boss.