Thank you Doug and Eddie

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigSmooth33, Dec 30, 2010.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I've been perusing the TF boards and reading random posts in different leagues just for insight on gameplay, what works, what doesn't, etc., and the only thing I can take away from my reading is that I'm thankful you guys put in such good work to keep the league in such good shape.

So thank you for letting me continue to lose with my Lions in an enjoyable fashion.

Keep up the good work.

2. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Lol. It is extremely difficult to find a good league with decent owners. Even if I am getting beat down by Curtis the day I beat him will be better than all the days he has ever beat me.

3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Bring it on chump :mad:

and oh yeah, Doug and Eddie tell you guys all the time how great you are..really appreciate it fellas

4. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Next game will be different. You have 3 weeks to prepare.

5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I feel you John lol, I FINALLY beat Curtis this season allbeit with no Marc Sanchez but hey a win is a win is a win lol and I'll take it.

DOug and Eddie I also appreciate everything you guys do. This is hands down the best league period!

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

It's all good Ryan. Thx for recognizing our efforts to try and maintain the success of your league and to bring some franchise "realism" to it all for you guys. Just remember, a league is only as good as its owners. So you should be thanking EVERYONE in the league for doing what is expected of them from a game scheduling and game play standpoint. Don't get me wrong, as a league we have issues and concerns of our own, but we try to approach things head on in reasonable and respectable manner. YOU are the ones who make the league what it is. Eddie and I just work here. So mad props to you and everyone else in the league for keeping it real and presenting quality sportsmanship in your games! Please continue to make this league the oasis from reality that it is. Quality, not quantity, although a little quantity never hurt the league either... ;)