Thank you fellas for a great version of 2k10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jul 24, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Thank you fellas for a great version of 2k10

It's been my pleasure to be with you guys! Thanks for a great 3 seasons and OMFL Cup and OMFL Toilet Bowls and awards and shows and write ups and everything that you guys put into this league.

It's been a fun right.
    (y)

2. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Thanks for being the rock Nate. I had no idea how much I was going to enjoy this league when I first joined, it made for the best videogame experience Ive had in 20 plus years of playing.

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I really didn't want to join the 2k10 season, but I was convinced to when I was told I wouldn't be guaranteed a spot in 2011 due to the ridiculous wait list that would likely back up. With that said, Im ecstatic that I joined for the final season of 2k10. It's been a hell of a fun time, and I have made some good friends in many of you.

Can't wait for the 2k11 season, it's only going to get better!

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Yeah major kudos for nate, me and nate had a couple rocky moments but he overlooked my idiot self and overlooked my loose mouth! Props! It takes a level of dedication that i couldnt possibly have when it comes to dealing with people like me haha

To the guys like seth, gaddy, stang, tank, most of the board, wajo, bean, jeremy and who ever im missing who has been here since day one, its has been a blast, ive played most of you all and i think most of you all think im legit as ever even with the curse of CJ. I look forward to even greater OMFL success with the core group of guys from day one that we got in place!

To all the new guys like bama, dunn, hulk, beastmode, etc. Ive played with some of yall and wanted to tell yall to keep your heads up and Stick with us thought the tough stuff and lets make OMFL the best ever for 11.

A special little note for saintsdave... How many ppl here could honestly post 4 wins in 3 seasons and till be as active, friendly, and nice as saintsdave, one of the few ppl who gets the league articles in on a timely basis. MAJOR PROPS bro, me and seth looking forward to 11 with you as the owner of the high powered colts, finally dave gonna get a team that can win even with a couple turnovers. Jets aint built that way.

And to Mustang.... Tuck your tail and run to the phins... nuff said:)lol

EVERYONE, pat yourselves on your back, its not easy to be the best, most active league i have EVER been a part off

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yeah, gotta say the owners make this league what it is. So it's big props to all you guys for making the OMFL a supreme success.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

aaahhhhemmm, who convinced you to play?

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Some doofus.:HoosierHoo:

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Been a pleasure guys.

Heres to what was and to whats to come!!!:beernana:

9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

oh yeah jeremy, quit your winning lol