Thank you Pagamer07

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Dan Heckelbeck, May 22, 2012.

1. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

Thank you for doing all the work you have done for this league. You did amazing work with keeping the league moving at the pace we did for season one. And for all the work you did for the playoffs this year... GREAT POSTS! I know that was a lot of work. WE definitely have the right guy as commissioner!

THANK YOU :5stars:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

oh man.. not only did this guy win the World Series as the Royals, he now is rubbing his nose into the commishes back side!!

unbelievable!! LOL..

but yeah, awesome job by the commish. the post season was a blast looking at the live updates.

• Like Like x 2
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Standing Ovation..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  4. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I guess I have to be the voice of reason then... Pagamer07 sucks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Hahaha. Thanks!

Also, I definitely want to make sure some of you guys take the initiative once NCAA '13 drops in providing content and keeping things interesting and active. I can only do so much, and The Redshirts is priority #1 for me. Don't worry this league will be here for a long time on the site, but as those of you who are in The Redshirts with me knows, I put a ton of work into that league to make it what it is. The good news over there is that I have guys who provide a lot of content, so I don't have to do everything.

I know recchem2000 will probably be running After Midnight again this year, so it would be awesome if one of you guys who is not stretched so far in other leagues would be interested in learning the commish side of things for the occasional sim. Like I said though, don't worry, this thing will be around awhile. And look out for my Pirates!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

Shut the league down, I don't care.... now :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

Pagamer07

I'm looking for an established NCAA Franchise for NCAA 13.

Hook me up!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I'm thinking hard about which system to get ncaa for. PS3 or Xbox i have constantly read over the Redshirts and love what goes down there. Also if u need help with the dugout let me know ill be more than happy help u here

9. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Pagamer07

What I don't understand is how can you ask people to be more active etc, then make a post about how this gets put behind your NCAA dynasty priority wise?

If you run two leagues they should get equal treatment. Maybe that's what you are going to be doing and you just worded it wrong etc.

This hands down turned into one of my favorite leagues I ever have been involved with. Just hate to read what I did about it taking a backseat.

10. PAgamer07

This is a joke right? Me asking others to step up their activity is bad? Right now outside of me and ryalaman noone else has provided any content. Outside of team news' (which are awesome). We also have guys who don't even post.

The Redshirts runs very well without me, guys handle content and keep the chatter flowing. However, it is a premier league and has certain standards which need to be met. Which is the intent of this thread. To prod guys and ask for others who would be interested in learning more about the commisioner side of things so they can help me if my time is spread in different directions.

11. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

i never said anything about you asking others to step up activity and it being bad.

i said, how can you do that and then say this league will take a back seat to a bit to the ncaa dynasty, premier or not. that was all, a pretty legit question IMO.

just looked a bit contradicting..

as for content, you seen my post on that matter in the other thread.

ive seen what you guys do in those premier leagues, awesome stuff.

but if you have say, 25/27 owners not missing an export for the most part thats enough activity to show you they care about the league. when they hit that 3 or more misses without letting you know they are away, then thats when you know they dont care.

with that said, i know my tune would possibly change on stories etc if we didnt sim 10 days at a time every other day. but with how it is right now, makes it not interesting at all to even think about doing it. i love the simming of 10 days at a time though, keeps me active in the game, looking ahead at schedule, seeing who im playing next etc. checking stats, standings, its freaking awesome!! this game is so much fun, never thought id say that about a text sim.

my initial post above wasnt to bash you or anything, so hope you didnt take it that way, you do a great job with this. just was pointing out what i thought was very odd.

12. PAgamer07

Well you have nothing to worry about. Trust me.

• Like Like x 1