Thank you TF Management

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Shino45, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Thank you TF Management- New Hockey/BBall Hubs

Tradition football continues to involve becoming more of a Tradition Sports Sim Gaming Community.

We now have Forums for Tradition Hockey [ame="http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=391"]Tradition Hockey Hub[/ame]

And Tradition Basketball [ame="http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=217"]Tradition Basketball Hub[/ame]

If you're interested in Hockey or Basketball SIM play with new games coming out for both sports head over and check it out.

TF, filling our needs for ALL sim sports!!! Thanks

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I agree, well done TF management. I am already apart of what looks to be the 1st running of the TF Hockey League.

I'm pretty sure we could use a few more solid guys.

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I have to agree. Great job by the entire team. All we need now is for EA or someone to do a bassmasters game with online dynasty and we will be set

4. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

LOL, you know what.... I think I would play that too.

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Nice... and lets not forget the next-gen version of Duck Hunt

6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

On a serious note, how can we ensure this site doesn't grow too big or too fast. As an example, take a look at Operation Sports. While I still frequent the site daily, my post count is dwindling as the professionalism is seriously lacking. Now, while they have made a recent push with a new stricter policy and instant bans, its still not enough. It also helps that I have found a new home here, that of TF.

So the question begs, can we stop this from happening or is this inevitable as the site continues to grow?

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I know its a enough country boys on here to make the league happen if it ever happend

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I think the fact that we are a league based site and not really a gaming news destination, it keeps alot of the random douche from frequenting our board. You have to post an application to access most of the forums and those apps go along way in identifying questionable characters.

but to answer, i think a community that polices itself has a better chance of keeping it's quality than if mods and management start banning people all over the place. We are a mature group of guys for the most part and know how to deal with the random bad apple.

anyways, thanks for the props.. the other sports are here to stay for good as we move towards supporting all sports genres... thanks for your support guys.

9. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Fishing games... what an outdated genre. I don't think it can ever be truly revived. I mean I played so many different fishing games on super nintendo it was nuts. I still play my all time favorite on a SNES emulator on my PC from time to time.

Drum roll please....

[​IMG]

Oh the memories

10. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Honestly I think the nature of the site will help make sure it doesn't grow out of control.

Not everybody is into the "sim" play style so the pool of potential viewers isn't as big as some other sites.

Sim also tends to attract an older crowd of gamers - so this place doesn't attract the teenie-bopper punks that used to plague MaddenMania and Operation Sports, or the "win at all costs" douche bags like that "The Truth" guy we posted a video of a few weeks back.