Thank You to Everyone!

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by heathh, Apr 15, 2014.

1. heathh

heathh Walk On

Hey guys, I would love to say thank you for allowing me to be a part of such amazing group and league!

I have had some family issues come up and unfortunately I will need to step down as a owner. I am actually selling my PS3 to help a situation as well. I don't want to get into very many details, so I will end here.

I would love to personally Thank Jim, Doug, and Michael for allowing me to be part of this league and become apart of the TSO family as well as "The Q" family.

I have had so much fun in this league! I hope that I can be apart of the league next Madden! I want to also say thank you, to the few that I have built a small relationship with in way.

First my division rival CSteud, man we had some great games along the way! Also a few laughs threw text. Good luck the rest of the way bud!

Dunn, we talked a lot! I appreciate all the trade talk, and just other chatting! Good luck to you my friend, stay in touch!

Miki, you are one of the coolest dudes ever. I enjoyed playing you all the time. Along with trade talks and chatting about other stuff as well. (Hauppauge is still for sale ;-) )

Doug, all the long talks about ownership and my team, along with some solid advice! Don't be a stranger!

For the others I didn't mention please dont take it as a insult, I'm typing this on my phone and I need to get in the bed, so I'm in a little bit of a hurry. I promise you all I have enjoyed all my time with you guys even when I had hard times on the field!

Good luck to all players and hope some underdog lucks up in the super bowl!

Hopefully I will get to see y'all in Next Madden!

Heath

• Like Like x 1
  2. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Sorry to hear bro. But, family should always come first...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Sorry to hear bro, i hope all gets resolve for the better...

U for sure will be missed around here, stay in touch playa.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Take care, Heath, and good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I'm insulted...;)...Take care bro, one of the better "new" members the league had this year for sure. Hope to see you back at some point. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Good luck Heath, hope to see you back next year

• Like Like x 1
  7. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

As I said to you in our conversation, I am sorry to see you go Heath. Best of luck to you and your family.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

You could have traded Farely to me before you left. yeah, I know. Im selfish. Good luck brother.

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Best of luck Heath.

10. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Wish you the best bro

11. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Damn Heath sorry to see you go man. We had some good games my man. Take care of the family stuff and we'll see you next release. Good luck bro.