1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Thank You to the OMFL and the board!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the patience you've had with me during this last crazy month for me. I am finally here and fully moved into my place in New Orleans ...and ready to get back to full time in the omfl! I realize we are up against the deadline for this week. If you need to sub or sim me I understand. I'll be ready to rock from here on out!

Thanks again fellas.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Glad you finally admitted the fact that South Louisiana is simply the best place on earth!!!

I am hoping to get down to New Orleans soon and I will be expecting you to buy me at least one hand grenade & one hooker!!!

3. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Just buy me 2 beers for $5 from an ice chest on the sidewalk before a Saints game. Hope to see ya'll around for a game one day

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

It's official: The South has lost their mind letting Dunlap into the fold. :)

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Haha thanks guys.....hand grenades and hookers for all!

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

From Spokane to NO? Wow talk about culture shock...enjoy it there man...that place is a blast.

7. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Glad you are settled in. Orlando Holliday is a monster, treat him well.