Thank you to the OMFL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wajomatik, Nov 3, 2010.

1. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

After this season I will be stepping down from the OMFL. I do so regretfully but I must I am just swamped with life right now. I just want to tell all of you thank you so much for making this last year the best madden experience I have ever had. I have met so many cool people here and just had an overall wonderful experience, I will miss it. Once things calm down in my life I hope to eventually return to the league someday, but until then you guys keep the best league out there going strong.:thumbsup:

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

You'll be missed Wajo.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Miss the old Tampa Bay-Atlanta rivalry we had. Wasn't quite the same this year, but when you get back, I'll have a team worth playing you. :)

Keep in touch when you can, man.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hope you come back soon!

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Like my pm's, you will be badly missed. Take care and come back soon.

6. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

That's sucks ur leaving waji, but I know ur excited about everything that's going on in ur life :), not sure if u are sticking around for week 17, I'm trying to break a record, and you can go out with a bang by beating the defending champs, either way I'll feel honored to play you one last time, you will be missed my friend, no one else was in another league with me, you saw me win a super bowl in omfl, then u jus saw me win the superbowl in bet it back, we have had some great battles, and you can always hit me up on Facebook, when ur band cd comes out ima go to best buy and get ten copies, and if u ever play in south Florida or Louisiana I'm there waji!

7. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Thanks again guys. Hell yeah Vish we've had some good games, I think you have gotten the better of me but maybe I can even the score a bit on this last game. Hopefully someday we will be playing some shows down South. I will be back eventually just got to let everything settle down for a while and if anyone ever see me on hit me up and I will give you some practice for the league.

8. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

See you later wajy, hope you come back sometime in the future... gonna miss those aim responses in the blast group

wajy420:

9. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

that will be forever etched in OMFL lore

going to miss you mountain time zone buddy

10. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Oh my, literally laughed out loud on that one. Classic Mustang...

Waj, new here so I don't know you very well, but you obviously have a good rep with the league. Hope to see you back here soon.