Thank you to those who originally joined MY league..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SaintRaw, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

The VFL (created by me) can move on without me.. I did everything I could as a Commish to provide and represent a successful league to my fellow TSO members.. However, majesty95 continuously questioned everything I ever decided on and would argue against everything I did.. IRL I had to deal with some personal issues which led to me being inactive and unfortunately led to a different commissioner. I was fine with that and I re-joined the league that was originally created under me. This league isn't going anywhere when you have a commissioner that doesn't even back up any decisions he decides on. I could careless about getting booted in my own league but the fact that he boots me based on someone else's gameplay is hysterical. I've had no issues with any of you on my gameplay and I was booted for a game that was played between Majesty and Crespo.

Majesty gave Crespo no pure evidence to boot him and only booted us because he was pissed off. He complains that everyone is questioning him but ISN'T THAT WHAT HE DID TO ME?? I could of sworn, when I was the commish.. he seemed to question EVERYTHING I did.. Him and woodsmall would tag team and bring is Shaun Mason every time I disagreed on something. I was very open to all suggestions even though majesty questioned it all. And I just read in the other thread that was locked that Shaun Mason said "it's Majesty's way or the highway"... Hmm I sure wish I got that support while I was the commish.

Anyways, Thanks to the TSO members who I've played against. The games were fun and "sim".

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

You would have but you quit as the commissioner, remember?

3. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I didn't quit, I stepped down for a week and let Crespo6 run it. It would of only been 3 weeks of Madden gaming. But the impatience of Majesty forced everyone to bundle up and push him as the Commish.

4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Did you communicate that to the people who make decisions?

5. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

Shaun Mason, You gave me no "go-ahead" to boot Majesty yet everyone in the league at the time was arguing how he was causing a storm in the VFL.

But you allow him to boot Me even though I've yet to play him and everyone I've played had no complaints on my gaming. He booted Crespo for his lack of "non sim" play and decided to tag me along as well. Not only that, but he provided no evidence that crespo wasn't playing sim. Has anyone who played Crespo seen "non sim"? I believe you're suppose to provide real evidence to do so..

Run this site however you want, but if you're going to lay down rules then everyone should follow them.. Even the higher ups.

6. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I sure did, read your inbox.

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You understand that I get 200 PM's a day?

8. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I'm sure you do, but don't argue that I didn't let you guys know. I clearly did and I was booted from being the Commish. After all the hard work I put into this league.. I was booted because real life issues popped in m life. I never quit, I said I was temporarily stepping down for a week..

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Here is your PM:

No where does it indicate any length of time.

I never gave him permission to boot you. In fact, if you had access to the commissioner forums, I chided him for doing it.

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    If you can find a PM where you say 1) it was temporary 2) it is for a week please let me know.

11. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    To be frank, I wasn't thrilled with putting either you or majesty95 in charge of a league. Go back to the original PM's you send Drifterbub and I and take note of that.

I'm still not thrilled with it.

The fact is, I knew ahead of time this league was going to be a cluster fuck because there was no one proven and capable running it.

12. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

13. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

The league would of been fine if you allowed me to boot majesty95 from the get go.. I could of sworn you knew about his issues in previous leagues. It was posted in the "Commissioner Section". Yet, when I brought his issues to you... you never gave me the go-ahead to boot him.

14. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That's the same PM I quoted above.

Still doesn't say anything about duration.

Fact is, if you had been around long enough to know this, you don't get to decide who is in charge of a league if you step away. That's my job.

15. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You are right, I did know about his issues in other leagues. You didn't leave me with any other alternative. You were the best of a group I didn't think had a leader. Your friend certainly wasn't capable. This is a new member league. The POINT of the league is to help mold people into the way TSO operates. You have to coach, not boot. That's the same exact thing I told him this morning.

16. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I posted in the threads when I announced it to the league that it would only be a week or so. Had I let someone else choose the Commish, you guys would of picked majesty95 anyways (clearly) and that would of corrupted the league. The guy is "Mr. Know it All" and only argues his opinions with no facts other then "I'm 20 years older then you, and I've been playing Madden since you were 2".

17. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Can all of us please get a reason why they were kicked out?? It would be nice to know if they really did do something wrong or not. And if they did do something wrong and would be good for us to take note on not what to do.

Thanks

18. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I put the choice to the league. To be fair, if I had chosen someone, I would have chosen Cole Copeland.

• Like Like x 1
  19. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I no longer want to be involved with this league, I just think everyone should be aware of the poor management of decisions that are being ran.

Everywhere I read, it states that you must provide "clear evidence". No evidence was provided. I watched the game that was played, he ran zone 70% of the time. Yet, majesty claims he ran man all game long. He couldn't stop his offense and decided to boot him. We've played 4 others teams in this league (5 for me) and not ONE has complained about our gameplay.

20. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I would of went with Cole myself, but he clearly stated he didn't want to do it. Even he has his arguments against majesty95 yet NOTHING was done.

21. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Do you want my opinion or majesty95 's?

22. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I don't disagree. However, the only thing I have to go off of is one person's word.

This is why I recommend everyone have a Hauppauge.

• Like Like x 1
  23. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

Crespo6 was kicked out because of the opinion of majesty95 stating he wasn't sim. I never even spoke a word about their game and yet I was booted as well...

No evidence was ever provided.

24. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Arguments to who? I don't have time to read every post in all 120+ leagues on TSO.

If there is some issue, it needs to be sent to me, or I need tagged, etc.

25. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    My understanding is that he removed you because he felt that if he booted your friend you would trash your team like the fellow did last week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.