Thanks and props

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Feb 1, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Jul 8, 2009
    Thanks and props

I'd like to thanks Hood for holding this all together. Other people greatly pitch in and impact our dynasty, but this is your show so thanks. Secondly props to everyone for being online last night and hammering this shit out. 1 night offseason is dope and fun and helps us all interact together as well. See you guys on the field!!! oh yeah i got a picture last night of us at the recruiting combine.....

those extra four guys were just cream of the crop fans so we let em in the pic with us.
  2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009

Excellent post TRude. This League is really hitting it's stride (we are the best) and we have some great users. I think we really struck gold with Coach Tuco, Bdes, and King CEPS. I think 2013 will be this leagues top year so far. It's great everyone showed up for the offseason.

Some guys have also already posted some excellent scouting reports. Hopefully everyone does one too this year. I will be posting my "Annual" User team power rankings for the 2013 season, so I need good scouting reports on your team to help me out.
  3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Jul 23, 2009
    I second that sentiment TRude. I really like our group, it's fun interacting with you all and I look forward to our competition on the field. I'll get to work on my outlook between work and coaching today and hopefully have it all hammered out tonight.
  4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Jan 24, 2010
    Ya I'm definitely excited to get this season under way it looks like we will have a great group moving forward.
  5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Jun 23, 2009
    Thanks a lot but it's really all about you guys, if it wasn't for the great guys and fun we have here I owuldn't be able to commish it. You guys make it easy, good luck this season, except against me of course!