Thanks Coaches

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thanks Coaches

Coaches myself ,tiger and bdub would like to congratulate everyone on a great inaugural season. We have exceeded my initial expectations and for this i thank you for your activity on the forums and playing your games. As we approach season 2 I would like to get some feedback from you.

1. Is there there anything you would like to see more of or less of in season 2 ?

2. Do you have any ideas for season 2 that you would like to see put into play ? (and no im not talking about sliders cause were already gonna use those lol )

I will be posting a season 2 updated dynasty information post probably tomorrow night or thursday.

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Seriously, great job everyone. I think our activity is one of the best I've seen at TF so far. Granted we're starting our first season and can grow a lot more content-wise, but the effort is there. Thanks to Sabo, Tiger, and Bdub for taking care of the behind-the-scenes action as well (I am sure all they do is sit around and talk about the latest Justin Beiber song....).

But yes, keep up the good work guys!

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

I tried to talk to them about that awesome new Justin Beiber song but they never responded. I don't know what their deal is but I just love Justin. Don't you?