Thanks Fellas

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by The Richuation, Feb 20, 2016.

1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

TMFLers,

Thanks fellas for one of the best cycles I have been apart of ever on the site. Really enjoyed the league, the players, the camaraderie, and the content over the last few months. With that said, I retired from the file after my week 17 game with Charter. My wife had our first child on 2-6 and want to focus my time and attention to the family right now. Hope you guys find a good replacement and I hope to return next September if there is room

After 4 seasons, the Titans went 33-31, 1-2 in the playoffs, with two AFC South titles. All in all had some good stretches and had some tough stretches, but this is a very competitive league and at this point int he cycle everyone is so good at this game. It will be interesting to see how it plays out and how my Titans pan out.

FYI, I did let BR and BSK know ahead of time that this was a possibility, just wanted to see through the season and vacate before offseason decisions need to be made by the new owner.

Again, thanks all!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    The Richuation appreciate your contribution to the league. I may have to hit you up for a new dad support group.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Godspeed

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. charter04

charter04 Walk On

It's been a blast this cycle. Always enjoy the extra content you bring. Have a great time with the family. Those kids are only babies once. Enjoy it while they are. It's a special once in a lifetime moment. God bless.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Congratulations again The Richuation ! Thanks for all the contributions to the league. Enjoy the quality time with the family, and we all look forward to having you back next launch!

• Like Like x 2
  6. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Best of luck with the new kid! This is the best part so enjoy it now! ;)

Hope to see you next cycle

• Like Like x 1