Thanks For Having Me

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by gowazzucougs, Jun 25, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I want to say thanks for everyone having me in this dynasty. I have enjoyed my time here, and I wished I could have beaten Bill at least once. However, I believe my time has come to an end. I don't see us finishing the dynasty before my vacation next Saturday. I am going to California for the National LPA Conference next Saturday, the family will go to Disneyland for a couple of days, and maybe hook up with recchem some time during the week. If for some reason an opening comes up next year , don't feel scared to call on me, I will seriously consider it.

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I remember pushing hard to get you in here, hoping we could get that rematch after meeting in the TMFL. It never happened, but this was mostly my doing after dropping to run the first successful FIFA leagues on TSO.

Let me know if you're picking up Madden this year. Would be nice to get rematch in (Seattle v Tampa Bay).

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Wazzu, we never played but you were an awesome part of this league. I look forward to being in a league with you again in the future. Best of luck man.

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Take it easy cougs, don't be afraid to stop by on these boards

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Have a good trip! It was good having you in the league this year.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Wazzu, dude you're the best. And an excellent part of the E. Have fun on your trip, I'd make recchem buy the beer.

7. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

gowazzucougs it was always a good game when we got together. If you would have had a little more time building up GT I'm sure you would have beat me. And if we could have made it another advance, you'd have your shot in week 9.

Enjoy your vacation and time with the family!

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Balls...Forest owes me beer :)

9. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I will buy you beer, when we hook up on Sunday I will buy you beer.

10. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Wazzu man. Thanks for everything you did for the E this year, especially all the podcasts. It's too bad we can't continue with you next season, it's going to be tough to replace you.