Thanks Guys

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DerrrFree22, Oct 23, 2009.

1. DerrrFree22

DerrrFree22 Guest

Thanks Guys

Let me start off with saying this is a tremendous website and is home to some outstanding members. I appreciate the opportunity to play with you guys and it was really cool to see how committed so many members are.

That being said, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot play at the level of many of the users in these leagues. I almost feel like I am wasting a league spot. I just started playing NCAA 2010 2 weeks ago when my summer business venture closed for the season. I figured I could jump right in and have a solid grasp of things and do well because I didn't start playing NCAA 09 until about the same time last year and I did fairly well in that.

Boy was I wrong. I have been murdered in each user game and if BCDuggan and Cp3 wanted to - they could have beat me 70-20 or so. It was that bad. Now, I have no problem taking a beating, the problem is I really lack the time to learn how to run the ball effectively through practice, or what defenses do what, and how to adjust to the sliders.

Just watching the users I've played in action with tons of audibles on offense and shifting of defenses players is just too much for me. I don't really have the desire to put the time in to reach that level. I've always been the type that picks a play and I just roll with it. Sad to say, NCAA and it's possibilities have outgrown my ability and want to be involved.

To Cimmy and CA for backing me for entering the leagues and to Hack for giving me a shot - I appreciate it all. None of you had to do that for me. Ultimately, your leagues will be better off without me sucking it up. Competition is a great thing and I just can't provide any.

Thanks to everyone and good luck,

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Jul 11, 2009
    Derrr, that sucks man. I was one of the guys that was going to do some leagues with you when this game first came out. CA had recommended I play in your leagues. Then I believe you did not start them because of some prior commitments taking more time. It is a shame that you will not be able to play with us, as I have heard that you are a great challenge. Good luck to you, and I would say you are always welcome back.