Thanks Veterans!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Drifterbub, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I know there are several members here who have served, are serving or going to serve.

Thank you so much for all that you do. A lot of people take it for granted in their daily lives and that is unfortunate.

Thank you ALL!

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You beat me to it drifter.

Thank you all for your service, your sacrifice. Thank you, to those who served and to those who serve today. Thank You, for the life we lived yesterday, the one we have today, and the future we can embrace tomorrow. A nation of freedom, A nation filled with gratitude.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Good thread. Here's to my best friend JFunk I grew up and played ball with. Jeremy was a great football player.....is a great soldier/countryman and husband/father.

And the ultimate best friend. He is the type guy you want to take with you in the foxhole. Then he served and protected his country and our freedom with two tours in Iraq & Afghanistan and missed the birth of one of his children while doing it.

Thanks bud for your service and continued service. Have fun at the Bama/Miss St. game this weekend!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Signed. Thank you!

5. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Thanks fellas for you hard work and sacrifices. truly appreciated.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]

Sorry I don't have cool guy pictures holding a gun or a haji's head;) but honestly after 15 months I'm fine with not holding a weapon

Now I'm in Germany, I really miss my homies

[​IMG]

And may God have mercy on all those who gave the greatest sacrifice

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Thanks for what you do every day Jerzey

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Thanks vets

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I don't have cool ones with guns with me being Air Force but here's one of me..To the rest of my military brothers have a great Veteran's Day
    [​IMG]

10. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

When I was a kid my grandpa taught me a quote that went something like this, "Those who take liberty for granted have never had it taken away." I want to remember him today for his service in Korea and Vietnam and to all those friends he lost and carried in his heart...and for all of you out there who provide the freedom we as Americans enjoy...Love you guys

11. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Thank you to the Vets for everything, I can never thank you enough.

Plus a shout out to my dad (@DADRHINO1) who was in the Marine Corp and is a member on this site.

12. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Guys, thanks for all you do to protect our freedom and help us to live in such a great country. I appreciate your service and sacrifice(s)!

13. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Much thanks to my boy G-Unit and thanks to the rest of you guys. Happy Veterans Day to all my brothers.

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Having never been in the armed forces, I worked with a former marine for a few assignments with one of the first jobs I took when I got here and I was struck by his attitude, no matter what we were asked to do it was "can do."

And that is what makes our armed forces the greatest fighting force in the world. We owe everything to you guys.

15. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm your guys biggest fan. That's why I play COD, I want to be like you (except the running and hard work).

• Like Like x 2
  16. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Appreciate the work and hell you guys go through to keep us all safe back home. Thank you to each and every one of you.

17. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of that part of either. But trust me, the shooting mother fuckers in the face part makes up for it. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

It's because of our veterans that we are able to enjoy our lives as we know it today and the freedoms we have. And some of them have made the ultimate sacrifices protecting these things.

So, with that being said, i thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, and am eternally grateful for your service.

19. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

20. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Awesome thread, guys. I'd like to give my thanks, too. A shout-out to my cousin serving in the Marine Core!