Thanksgiving Holiday Availability

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Dru50, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Guys, obviously some of us will be out of town or unavailable during the upcoming holiday weekend due to travel/family commitments. Please post in here if you will be unavailable for any time this weekend and for how long you will be so.

For me - I am not going out of town and should be around in the evenings as usual. Actually, I'm taking off Monday/Tuesday next week and may be able to get some games in with you east coast guys if they open up.

PS - post your frickin game summaries!:D

Bondzai007
    BDSDIGITAL
    Papa Perry
    makinpropel
    ryalaman
    Danthraxxx
    JFace907
    bucsfan047
    Mike E
    bringbackjimmy

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'll be around all weekend. Thursday will be kind of busy obviously but other than that not much going on.

3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I have a tournament pass to the Great Alaska Shootout this week from Wednesday-Saturday. Not sure how many games i will be attending. Didn't realize this when i posting earlier Dru50, but tonight may actually be my best night to play. I can imagine i will basically be living in the Sullivan Arena watching College Basketball starting tomorrow at 3pm pacific.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I'll be around tonight.

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I should be avail Thursday night and anytime Sunday, sometime Saturday too but I am fighting a cold ATM , so this may change , I will keep you guys posted

6. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Aight i should be getting home from class around 930-10pm pacific

7. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

Won't be around Thursday I think. That's about it.

8. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

same here

9. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'm playing golf on Thanksgiving morning (not that anyone would want to play on Thanksgiving anyway). Then I have to meet with a student on Friday and then I'm headed to UMD for the basketball game. Saturday I should be free in the afternoon.

10. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Holy crap. Lots of stuff happened. My game got stepped on Monday and broken by my 4 year old cousin...his mom bought me a new one yesterday, among other things... I will be home to play on Sunday.

Ill be back in full speed Sunday afternoon.

I apologize for acting like a n00b and not checking in...Go Thunder!!

Dru50