Thanksgiving schedule

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by aarondramp, Nov 20, 2012.

1. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I am by no means trying to take over, but I figured I would post this just to see what everyone's schedule is for Thanksgiving. I know that everyone's schedule can vary and be a bit crazy over these next 5 days, so I thought a little planning wouldn't hurt.

We will be in week 14 tonight, and there is just one user game. Assuming we need 48 hours, that puts the next advance Friday night. Week 15 is just recruiting, so it can be done quickly, but I figured it's entirely possible that some people won't have access to recruiting right away.

Is there anyone that won't be able to play their week 14 game Thursday or Friday? Is there anyone that wouldn't be able to do recruiting on Saturday for week 15?

Big Suge Knight blLL flo dakota7 Darkwing Hokie Effect jello1717 Masler niuhuskie224 UofCWildcat

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'm free aside from Thursday. So whatever that means to Jello I'll work with him.

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I am free the whole week.

4. aarondramp

So you'll be free to play the ACC Championship game on Sunday? I'll be good to go that night.

dakota7 - Boom. Shots fired.

• Like Like x 2
  5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I work Friday and Sunday, but I will be available otherwise.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Thursday night I can do what I need to do but it won't be until later on.

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Not plans other than dinner with the families.

8. aarondramp

I just realized I screwed up the whole timeline above. I would like to blame the fact that it's a short work week so all of my days are messed up, but I don't know what happened.

Once we advance tonight, the next advance will be Thursday night. That would maybe leave Friday for Week 15 (just recruiting).