Thanksgiving Travels

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Nov 21, 2011.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Guys,

I wanted to post this early so everyone knows what is up. I am traveling for Thanksgiving and will be leaving around 11 am EST on Wednesday. I won't be back until late Saturday night. I might be attending the Clemson Carolina game Saturday. My hope is that we can advance sometime later Tuesday, so I can get my week in before I leave. Then if everyone else gets done you can still advance and play another week without me holding us up past Sunday morning.

Thanks in advance fellows.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

The same goes for me. I'm leaving early afternoon Wed. and will not be home until late Sunday night. I should be able to recruit via internet. Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Goose is playing tonight, and then we advance. If you and Goose can play your Week 4 games before you leave, we can advance one more time before you guys take off. That should help hold us over.

4. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

I'll be travelling on Wednesday also. Back Saturday late or Sunday.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

If we advance tonight, I can play tonight...then maybe we get one more advance before Wednesday morning? That would be sweet.

6. egofailure

That would make my d-ck move. But will Goose's wife allow it to happen? ;-)

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'm playing tonight, I should be able to play a game tomorrow night, if not, I'm off Wed. and could play when I wake up on wed.

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

I also vote that we take up a collection and get ego laid. It's a sad, sad day when a video game that doesn't have nudity gets a guys d-ck to move. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Dude

I just had to :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. egofailure

Hahaha, awesome stuff. Truthfully, though, I had so much fun in college and in my early-to-mid 20's that I finally woke up and said, "You know what? I need a new challenge." And that's when I started playing NCAA football. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  11. egofailure

Bdub's playing now, but Goose isn't sure he'll be able to play tonight. (He's the only one left.) I think if we all send him harassing texts, we might be able to get him to do the right thing. ;-)

12. The Dude

SO are we away for a while now? I think lots of guys are traveling tomorrow (like I am) but I just wanted to make sure I didn't take a sim. I got some important recruits coming in and stuff. Really need that Purdue game in week 6. Hope it's OK if it doesn't happen til Sunday.

13. egofailure

We're advancing to Week 6 sometime tomorrow ... and then that's it until Sunday. I hope everyone enjoys some football and food with their families.

14. bdub

bdub Walk On

Done with my game

15. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'm done with my Ohio game. I beat them 25-3 but it never loaded. Had a problem with the tuner upload? You can sim when I'm the last to play. egofailure

16. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I've been having the same problems, it sucks. I now take a pic at the end of every game just to be sure I have proof. We may have to address this as a group so it doesn't cost someone a game they won.

17. egofailure

Funny that you mentioned this; I said the same thing to JCA yesterday. We may have to make a rule that asks all members to take a picture of the final score before they hit exit. Only want to protect the user, while eliminating any suspicion of foul play. I don't expect anyone here to ever do that, but I, for one, do not want any of you guys even wondering about it if it happens to me again.