Thanksgiving

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Matthew Keves, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Are we going to be holding advances for this weekend? I'm out of town from tomorrow afternoon until Saturday and probably won't be bringing my system

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Look at the weeks thread in the scheduling sub forum. As said in there we want to get this one in ASAP (tonight if possible since there are no user games) so we can stretch out over the break and advance again Sunday or so.

That said, you missed last week already as you never posted in here or replied in here even though you were posting in other parts of the site. Thats generally the problem with getting in a shit ton of leagues. Simply saying.

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Jman, this is just going to be a bad stretch of days for me. I got this weeks game in already, but after the Thanksgiving weekend, I'm going on a three (potentially four) day trip to D.C. where I will not have my Xbox at all.

4. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Missed last week? What week was that?

5. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Hmmm my bad...I swore I played that Toledo game the other day...my bad.
    That being said, JMan, you and I do have a game this week so if you wanna get it done tonight let me know

6. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Sigh...never mind...it just said you were still kent st which of course you aren't

7. Jman

No worries, we will work it out. You can always shoot me your GT info in a PM and I can recover it and recruit/whatever for ya.

No worries on missing, I just don't want you to disappear all together!

As for it saying I'm Kent still, not good. This and Baron's ghost commish incident are not good signs IMO. Not to mention, we almost lost the file in T3 the other night. NOT GOOD. If weird shit keeps happening I think we may have to reboot the file form a save after Thanksgiving break (not start over, just re-boot from a save).

8. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I've noticed that in other CC dynasties. I'm in Gman's 2* dynasty and the other day it said I played "User" Western Kentucky, even though he has already moved on to ASU . . . course that is just the pre-screen . . . once u enter the OD it corrects itself

9. Jman

Strange for sure.

I'd be BEYOND pissed if something happened to our file.