That was Easy

Discussion in 'Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Golf' started by uncleho, Apr 13, 2012.

1. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Beat the course record of 63 at he Masters (In Career Mode)

So after sucking it up in the weekly club tourney last night and then again in the daily club tourney I decided to plod along in my CAG career since I clearly need more points for him. It is set up with the same difficulty as the TCCT so I figured it would be some good practice. Once I got in I saw that I was at Augusta for the Masters competing as an amateur.

In the first round I know that conditions would be the easiest they would be for Augusta, but still, its Augusta and once you get on the greens nothing is as easy as it looks. I killed the first round. I shot -13 with the only blemish being a bogey on hole 18. The round included 3 eagles, 4 hole outs for birdie (1 one of the eagles), birdie putts and some par putts.

I didn't realize that this was an achievement so I ask if anyone else has done it yet? If only they had the shot recording this year, it would have been worth if for that one round.

2. SkinniePost

SkinniePost Walk On

Awesome... That is a solid round (y)

I don't think I have done that in the 2 Masters I have completed in Career Mode?

3. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Used a PS3 controller? :p

Great job. I haven't been under par at the Masters. Only played once though.

4. castleman616

castleman616 Walk On

i just did the 1st round of the masters (competing as an amature) after winning all 3 amature events, and i shot a 70 (-2) for 5th place after 1 round. It sucks i know but its my 1st night playing the game

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I just got the game and did the first amateur event and did well at it, but most of it is just the caddy suggestions and I usually go with it.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    What level are you playing on?

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I think Pro? Not sure?

8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Kick it up to Expert Swing and Meter On.

9. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

lol I've played it once so I might wait on that til I feel better with the timing of the swing stuff, been a few years since I've played Tiger Woods.

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Better to start hard, IMO.

11. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Just to update the round of my career, I balanced it out with a +12 in round three that featured a McIlroy-esqe collapse on the back 9, finished the Masters at +4 and out of the top 25 so I didn't even get my PGA card. FML. :mad: