Archived The 2010 Draft Q's.

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Sweetness, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

The 2010 Draft Q's.

I know this is a long ways away.. But are we going to use real players in the draft such as McCoy, Bradford, Tebow, McKnight?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I thought I read somewhere that the Madden team hand created draft classes.

Not sure what way we will go, but FYI.

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

NCAA classes can't be imported in Online Franchise. We can only use the hand made ones. People that played Head Coach will have a slight advantage since a few of the recruits in HC09 made their way into Madden 10.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    ** Runs to get a copy of HC09 **

5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Only a handful of them. I'm worried about some asshat posting all the draft class players names and stats online though. Will take all the fun out of the draft if someone uses it. Why they didn't randomize players names I have no effing clue.

6. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Also, what if future draft picks aren't accounted for.

Several trades occurred with future draft picks. Gonzalez, Cutler, I know several 2nd round picks were traded this year during the draft.

I doubt Madden will have those transactions accounted for, and I think they should be implemented.

For a team like Denver, they deserve it, and though Im a Bears fan, they shouldn't get their first round pick, and get Cutler.

Thoughts?

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think that is pretty simple to implement. We just have to keep a record. In fact, it would be a brilliant idea to keep a running spreadsheet/forum history of all trades.

In the example you posted users can swap 7th rounders with an attached 1st round pick and then swap 7ths back if there is a significant difference.

Before the draft, we will have to take a look at all the trades and make sure everything is in order before proceding. Shouldn't be a huge deal.

8. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I agree it shouldn't be a big deal, just didn't know if we were going to go in that direction.

It only seemed fair, but Im just checking in.

9. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!