The 2013 Season Has Arrived!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Oct 2, 2011.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

And here we go again! I have a feeling that this season will top our first two. Only time will tell ...

Notes:

- I had to make an executive decision and suspend The Kick Off Classic. With only 8 teams, I was running into quite a bit of trouble making the schedules equitable. Several programs had only one user-game built into their conference schedule ... making it impossible to create a balanced schedule. As of this year, everyone has two user games, and I'm hoping to continue the Classic after we fill a couple of coaching vacancies.

- I'll be posting a scholarship count thread soon, please be sure to post your # of available scholarships when I do. Also include your offensive and defensive schemes.

- Just a reminder - we're rollin' with the 1-7-72 (or 0-8-72) recruiting limit this season, no bonus list included. Extra 4-stars will be earned for winning your conference, winning a BCS bowl game, and winning Sim Nation's COY award.

- Brog' won the betting competition this year, so he can claim one player that no other user can touch. If anyone's willing to take over for D', we can continue this, otherwise, it'll be discontinued this season.

2. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

And the untouchable for the year is ... :5stars: OLB Marcus Crosby. There were other options, but I didn't want to be overly dick-ish with this. Good look to all.

• Like Like x 1