The 2015 Experience MVP Late Season Edition

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Alabama

HB - Andrew Bowser - 255 Att, 1,370 yards, 19 TD, 15 Rec, 185 yards, 3 TD

For just a freshmen this kid has been electric for the Tide. He is currently the front runner for the Walker award.

Florida

QB - Nick Dickens - 202 QB Rating, 220/304, 3,657 yards, 30 TD, 332.4 ypg, 72% Comp, 88 Att, 399 yards, 10 TD

A whopping 40 TD's on the season and leads several awards including the Heisman. Not to mention he leads his team in rushing. A true field general.

Florida State

QB - Colt Thompson - 188.9 QB Rating, 198/297, 3,363, 28 TD, 280.2 ypg, 66% Comp, 66 Att, 123 yards, 2 TD

This kid is just a freshmen and putting up HUGE numbers. Wouldn't be surprised if he won FOTY and a Heisman in the future. Giving Dickens a run for his money (at least passing wise).

Georgia

HB - Jeff Bonner - 210 Att, 1,413 yards, 9 TD, 17 Rec, 204 yards, TD

Jeff has had a solid year and so has his team. Only the road bump vs Florida has kept his team from a SEC trophy.

Michigan State

QB - JT Austin - 166.8 QB Rating, 212/357, 3,586 yards, 31 TD, 298.8 ypg, 59 % comp

A solid QB at MSU, if he stick around for his Senior season the Big 10 trophy could once again be in East Lansing.

HB - Jason Cook - 271 Att, 1,463 yards, 17 TD

MSU earns another player on the EMVP list with a great HB. He has carved up defenses all year despite a nagging injury.

Penn State

WR - Jason Thompson - 50 Rec, 1,047 yards, 13 TD, 77 Long, 95.1 ypg, 20.9, 2 Drops

Only 2 dropped passes all season and over 1,000 yards gives this kid a very impressive resume for the NFL. He catches everything that comes his way and has helped PSU claim the Big 10 title and a potential National Title rematch with the Gators.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Are we voting on this soon? I forget if we vote before or after the prowl games.

3. dakota7

I meant bowl games. Using the iPad app and still getting used to it.

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

How the hell are you guys able to get QB ratings of 200?? I just don't get it :confused: Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't for the life of me get above 160.. In any league, with any QB.

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I think Richardson was around 215-220 last year just decimating the old NCAA record set by @dakota7.

I've always had a high passer rating. I think the lowest I've ever been is in the 170-180 region which in real life would be really high. I mainly attribute it to plenty of time learning the air raid offense and understanding the spread passing game so I can make quick reads. Plus using the spread I'm throwing a lot of short stuff trying to get my guys in space. It's not a pro style offense like you run with a big time vertical passing attack. Where you use the passing game for big plays off play action and to keep the defense honest, I'm using it sort of as my running game w/lots of underneath completions. Plus the talent I've had at QB and WR is off the charts good.

And it doesn't hurt that the cpu ai is about as smart as a box of rocks playing the 4-3 againsts my 4 WR sets.

6. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Yeah, that makes sense.. I do try alot of deep balls off PA's. I'm having some issues this season creating seperation with my receivers (other than Thompson) against the man coverage. I guess if I did more underneath stuff my rating would go up but I like my system and it's the only one I can be succesful with (believe me, I've tried different systems). I do love how you incorporate the running QB in your offense. I noticed you had alot of planned plays with him last year when I played you. I've tried to do the same with running QB's but just don't have it down like you do.

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I try to mix it in to keep it realistic. I've been more successful with the QB runs this year too because I'm less concerned about Dickens getting hurt. Last year the team depended on Richardson cause Dickens wasn't ready for action. This year if Dickens goes down I don't think he's as irreplaceable.

8. dakota7

Maybe I'm stating the obvious or things you already do, but I try to just play smart and take what the defense gives me. I make most of my reads pre-snap and most of the time the ball goes to that read. The big thing I'm doing now....and it took me awhile to get to this point......is I'm not afraid to just take a sack. If I made the wrong read pre-snap and I can't find something else, I've managed to avoid forcing the ball into a bad spot and throwing a pick. So, obviously not throwing picks helps the QB rating.

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

After