1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The 4 yard away falling shoestring tackle enrages me

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by shadowofanubis66, Oct 26, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

The 4 yard away falling shoestring tackle enrages me

Yes i have a breakaway situation! Fast RB.... down the sideline... have the angle... and then a LB or CB manages to fall over toward me, extend his hand from a few yards away and trip me perfectly. Makes me want to throw the controller down during user games. Idk how people do that move.

2. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

I personally hate the ones, where the person is being tackled and falling down....only to start a break tackle animation and get 3-4 more yards

3. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That one is, by far, the most annoying one. Im not gonna lie though, I like it when I benefit from it.

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

yeah that ones ridiculous. Especially since my micro machine gator RBs can't break any tackles.

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol yeah no kidding i hate it when you are getting the tackle know u have them stopped and ready to put then all of a sudden first down its like wtf