The 4th Horseman and the EA crap (ALL READ)

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Jman, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Okay, I'm sure most of you here are aware of the issues with the game upon bowl season and results not saving no matter what the fuck you do and things being simmed to different results still. The transfer failed bug is honestly pissing me off beyond all belief, thank goodness it hasn't hit TF4 yet, but, I fear that its kind of an inevitability.

We WILL keep pressing on and simply pray that EA hurries the fuck up with a patch and turns this into the fully functioning game we dropped 60.00 on and though we were getting (I'm honestly done being nice about it) as this shit is killing my will as well as ALOT of hardcore premier league guys that have been around forever.

That said, please understand if this starts happening we just have to grin and bear it, and it WILL happen when we hit bowl season, it really is not an 'if' thing. Only way it won't is a true patch that adresses THIS particular issue, here's to hoping.

Just heads up, nonetheless keep it up, this really is shaping up to being a great group of players.

Last thing, North Texas (jcl5167) is being dropped, he's missed two straight games and hasn't even been on the forum or live since Monday. We will roll with 11 members.

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

3. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

sounds good.

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Jcl. You ban him. But not Hokie. Figures.

• Like Like x 1