The 4th Horseman: Sliders Discussion

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Mar 23, 2012.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Okay guys, now that I have some free time, I'm about to insert the sliders into the game. I will post them here first in just a few minutes so you guys can test them offline before you play your week 4 games!

All-American Sliders

USER
    QB Accuracy: 35
    Pass Blocking: 50
    WR Catching: 40
    RB Ability: 50
    Run Blocking: 50
    Pass Coverage: 40
    Pass Rush: 40
    Interceptions: 35
    Rush Defense: 50
    Tackling: 40
    FG Power: 45
    FG Accuracy: 30
    Punt Power: 30

CPU
    QB Accuracy: 50
    Pass Blocking: 55
    WR Catching: 40
    RB Ability: 60
    Run Blocking: 55
    Pass Coverage: 50
    Pass Rush: 50
    Interceptions: 35
    Rush Defense: 50
    Tackling: 40
    FG Power: 40
    FG Accuracy: 40
    Punt Power: 45

I havn't had any problems with these yet. When I have a sever lower ranked team, I really have to play flawless to even consider winning. Most of us our used to winning by now so these may jerk a few heads with some losses. We can adjust them throughout the season if we need to but I don't see us having to. All discussions are welcome as well.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

3. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Also, if you want me to insert the penalties sliders as well just let me know and I can do that as well.

4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Are these on All American or Heisman?

5. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

They are All-American. I've always heard to stay away from Heisman as it's very glitchy and cheesy.

6. Wyrmreaver

Heisman can get pretty cheap with regards to CPU super INTs and stuff...... those sliders should be fun. CPU HB is gonna be a beast

7. SimplyxNicex218

SimplyxNicex218 Walk On

ok fellas i know i said ill be doing weekly match ups but ill have to do them every other week. my job has increased my hours. we are advanced to week 4 so im working on week 5. Also i will be following player stats so the match ups wont be the same players every week.

• Like Like x 1
  8. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I have used Heisman sliders since I got the game back in November and I haven't seen it being cheesy/glitchy.

9. Wyrmreaver

no 65-70 yard FG attempts by the CPU...... crazy LB catches? Psychic DBs? CPU coming out in 3-4 on 2nd and 15 even though I show 4 wide (because it knows I called a draw)..... that's the kinda stuff I see on Heisman, but I play on Heisman offline and in my other TSO OD, so I'm cool either way

10. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Not excited about lowering QB accuracy. Its tough enough as it is.....

• Like Like x 1
  11. GatorJes

GatorJes Walk On

Thats all the game does this season. And Im not a fan of changing the rules mid-game. My 2 cents.

12. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

QB Accuracy I'm with Hokie

As to the pass blocking, I'm going to rush 3 the entire game because outside of the sacks I get from retarded screen plays, my guys won't get home at all.

But I'm cool with whatever, but the QB accuracy might be a bit much.

13. Wyrmreaver

As a team I am 24 of 27 passing in 2 games...... i think we'll be okay at 35 QBA on all american

14. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Basing a system on the outliers = no bueno :p

15. Wyrmreaver

You hit what? 22-32? thats almost 70%

16. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

The accuracy really doesn't play as bad as it looks. If you have a shitty QB though you want be able to make perfect throws on the run or off your back foot. I hung with LSU in year one of my Western Kentucky chise because of solid strategy because I'm not the greatest NCAA player.

17. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

I've definitely seen all of these in heisman. the super INts are the reason I don't throw it more than 7-8 times a game unless I have to, like a bullet pass to the rb in the flat and the 340 lb DT who's being blocked 3 feet in front of the QB somehow pulls it in with 1 hand. it's just stupid. and I have yet to call a fake punt since I got the game and not had the CPU come out in a safe zone punt coverage, but I digress. Whatever the majority decides on is fine though, I'm not good enough to really get bent out of shape or notice much of a difference anyways.

18. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

I guess we'll have to test it out, but at first glance I'm not too thrilled about my QB getttng worse. Everything else I can pretty much handle.

19. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

20. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I finished 11/17 my last game with 2 TD's and 0 interceptions. I believe I'm going to tone the rushing down a bit as it's still fairly easy to run the ball, but passing wasn't a problem for me the last game but we can keep an eye on it. My QB has a 95 throw accuracy as well.

21. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

My QB has 81 THA and went 14-24. and at least 5 of those were bad reads on my part. So it seems right on the dot

22. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Yea, even at 95 accuracy on my guy, he had one errant throw that sailed high on a slant route which I can deal with a few of those a game with his accuracy so high.

23. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Does this need to be re looked at? It seems we have all adjusted well and are still blowing out the cpu. Even myself who was a big advacote against sliders, I think if we are still looking at a challenge we should re look at the sliders.....

24. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

I agree, I think we need to try something else. I vote to bump us up to Heisman and adjust the sliders there if needed.

25. Wyrmreaver

IXI DECAY IXI

I think we should move to heisman with the CPU interceptions and CPU pass rush both dropped to 40

The games would jump way up in terms of challenge and some of us might even get torched by a CPU team, but in all they would be more fun (at least to me) and maybe we could keep some of these chuckleheads around if the CPU weren't so easy..... ChuckDzzNutz