The Abbey (Subsidiary League of The Cathedral)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

The Abbey
    A Subsidiary of The Cathedral​

Roster
    Team Tradition ID Name(s)[/FONT]
    Virginia Tech vatechhokie01 Commish, Hokie[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    Penn State mmullen8 Mullen, Tuna[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    BYU mrluchini Mormon[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    Ohio State Goose Goose[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    Mississippi State BulldogBully Bulldog, Billy[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    Georgia ThePlague0208 Plague, FedEx[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    Virginia andyvanslyke Weave[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    Michigan krbonn76 Bonner, Bone-are[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    Commissioner[/FONT]
    Co-Commissioner

Setting
    Difficulty All-American[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    Sliders Default[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    Quarters 7-minutes
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

League Description
    All league, gameplay, recruiting, and partictipation will be exactly the same as those found and required by both Tradition Sports and our main league The Cathedral with ONLY the following exceptions:
    • Advance Schedule: We will advance at 10:30pm (Hawaii Time) every Wednesday and Sunday evening!
    • There is NO specific content requirements (game summaries, articles, recruiting tables, extras, etc.)
    • ALL comments, summaries, banter, and conversation are to remain exclusively in this thread for the time being as not to muddle the 2 leagues or bring priority to anything but the main league: The Cathedral
    Note of emphasis: To be sure, this 2nd league is not to "screw around" in. We will be taking our involvement just as seriously as that in The Cathedral. If you are unwilling or unable to commit to the league with the same level of commitment as The Cathedral... do not sign up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

This thread has been locked. Again, once we begin, I will open The Abbeys one stickied thread and all commentary about The Abbey should go in it. To be sure, the Abbey has no required content (tables, info, summaries, etc). But because I want to, I will be opening this thread for about the next week so that those that wish can at least post at the very top a recruiting table. I will be doing this and thought some others might enjoy some voluntary content on the Abbey. So look out for this thread being opened and then post any content or tables (not witty banter!) before we begin the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.