The Abbey - Week 3, Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Sep 19, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced! (Late cuz mullen and plague are lame)

Next HARD advance:
    -Wednesday midnight EST

Week Notes:
    -everyone just taking care of business (on the field... def not on the forums or in their respective marital beds)

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

[​IMG]

In Columbus....

[​IMG]

Braxton Miller time that is.

After two laxluster drives against Toledo, coach Goose has decided that Joe Bauserman is going to do what Joe Bauserman does best.... that is standing on the sidelines with headphones on holding a clipboard. "As much as I wanted Joe to succeed, it just didn't happen. We're going to make the switch right now. Miller is the future for Ohio State for the next 3-4 years. We need to get him going and hopefully he'll be better than that Pryor fellow."

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pro

Pro Walk On

Can I get in the Abbey?

4. vatechhokie01

sure. send invite tonight sometime.

5. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

You got to love the fact that my RB broke his leg last week but still had the toughness to play the week after.

Also i need to curb these turnovers fast or i am going to lose very soon. I am getting away with it right now because i am playing shit schools but that wont last forever.

6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Dear EA Sports,

When the CPU starting qb gets hurt, the team doesn't get a super boost, nor should the backup be Andrew Luck.

Bryn Renner got hurt on the third play of the game. No worries because some shitty qb I have never heard is apparently better than any quarterback ever. All he did against me was go 24-29 with 413 yards and 5 td's. I could do nothing.

Check the highlights on the tip drill at the end of the half and you'll see what kind of day it was. I am convinced that EA sometimes predetermines who will win these games.
    So painful...

7. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

So the Penn St Qb controversy is officailly over in State College. With leading canidate Rob Bolden hurt for 7 weeks, the load falls on white boy walk on Matt McGloin. Against Temple, McGloin showed he could make all the throws, but can't get away from a lick of pressure. The Penn St D stepped up and shut out Temple in a game that was over by the end of the first half

8. vatechhokie01

McGloin is not good. Just saying. Penn State is also not good. Just a note.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pro

Pro Walk On

Still waiting on an invite.

• Like Like x 1