The Abbey

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mrluchini, Dec 7, 2011.

1. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

At this point, do one of the following:

1 - Kill it

2 - Get back on the Monday/Wednesday schedule

3 - Hand the Commish duties over to someone that will advanvce it on a set schedule

I personally would like to play it. Its time to shit or get off the pot!

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

2!!!

I gave bonner the times I could play and he couldn't play, he gave me the times he could play and I couldn't. I say we advance it today.

vatechhokie01

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Yeah good idea, I am going to back out of it and get back in with an undiscolsed team....I vote Pro, he is on top of things

4. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

I think Pro would be a great commish

5. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Pro should and can commish to be sure!

I actually propose the following: start the damn thing over, pick teams we love and quickly sim first season, doing recruiting and off-season. Bring some excitement is only way it will work. Theoretically starting "next" season brings a freshness past the real season this year. In addition, I have like luvs version 4.0 in my inbox.

P.S. I apologize for the Abbey. But as you all know, it hasn't exactly been everyones baby. Aside from Mormon (who i think only posts or texts me to tell me to advance it), none of us have given two craps. Have to do something to freshen it up in my opinion.

P.P.S. Not sure I can run two leagues. what are ya'lls thoughts? maybe just switch whole thing over after this season and do big team/ABbey as most of us have all seemed to cool on Cathedral? or is that crazy talk? not sure spreading us "thinner" is the ticket right now is all.

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

I like your idea of restarting the Abbey, simming the first season besides recruiting and starting fresh with season 2. but no way in hell do we give up on the cathedral!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. vatechhokie01

good.. lets just do 8 leagues. seems wise considering how unbelievably involved we all are..

hey, no one cares anymore... i have an idea! join sim nation! lets restart the abbey! keep going in cathedral! maybe jump gramps in here (holla!)!

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Absolutely not! I am devoted to the Catherdal and will not let it die. even if it is just me...go back to sipping your cappuicino and stop spouting off

• Like Like x 1
  9. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

lol, I am good with restarting the Abbey or just simming the rest of the season we are in. Either way I am good.

10. Pro

Pro Walk On

I am totally willing to take over comish duties of the abbey. I'd rather have all of us together in our own leagues then go to another league where only a few would go.

11. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I am back in the abbey regardless of how we do it...Oregon Ducks...fly fly

• Like Like x 1
  12. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Then transfer the duties to Pro and lets get moving again.

13. Pro

Pro Walk On

This is what we are going to do....keep te cathedral the way it is. It is a unique experience and once we get the abbey back on track, the cathedral will liven up again. I also propose restarting the abbey after this season. All history will be erased and we can start anew, with new teams if you choose.

I want to impliment a bi-weekly advance schedule. Do you guys want a Monday Wednesday or Tuesday Thursday advance? This is going to be a strict schedule. I don't mind simming because I understand we all have lives.

14. vatechhokie01

let me set the abbey up, as i have luvs newest rosters (crazy accurate and updated) and have committed to not uploading them for free download. ill transfer commish to you immediately when done. prob won't get to it until tomorrow though. and i don't think we need to wait until abbey season is over. we can kill it now, right?

obviously most important part being i think we do need official sign ups for Abbey... like don't sign up unless you are serious and actually gonna play.

• Like Like x 1
  15. vatechhokie01

do you guys just want to auto-pilot and sim or do recruiting and off-season over a couple of days?

16. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Just kill the old one and start with the new rosters. I dont care either way. If we do recruiting and sim games, how fast can we move?

17. Goose

Goose Walk On

I can recruit from work so as long as I sign up for the e-mail I'm good with simming and recruiting whenever.

18. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

i like this guy....way more than the old jackass

• Like Like x 1
  19. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

There is no problem with the Cathedral. I am gonna be ultra pissed. Yes not just pissed, but ultra pissed if anything happens to that dynasty. I will hold Heath resposible and I will build a raft out of popsicle sticks to make my way out to Hawaii and punch you in the balls with a Hulk hand that has a beer in it.

• Like Like x 4
  20. vatechhokie01

lol... apparently my idea on the Cathedral was a rogue one. i retract!

21. Pro

Pro Walk On

Go ahead and kill the abbey and set it up with the latest roster. We'll start fresh tomorrow.

22. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

I am ready for a fresh start! But just so all you pud whackers know i am the Champion of the first Abbey since i was the lone undefeated team :trophy:

23. Goose

Goose Walk On

Whatever helps you sleep at night.