The advance has been put on hold

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 21, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

The advance has been put on hold

I am in the process of gathering info and speaking with the other commishes about how to handle the situation we have here.

please don't pm me or text me. i have the facts and will post something as soon as i come up with a decision. my other thread "commish ruling" has been nulified

2. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

I'm not siding with either person, but I looked at the videos and the only one that shows a pump fake looks totally legit to me. Maybe there were others that weren't uploaded (I would have liked to see the 82 yard game winning touchdown) but I didn't see it.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

go to SC stories, not Texas Tech, can see if multiple times

4. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Just watched the South Carolina clips and I've ascertained that there's no way he didn't know about the glitch. When you're down with the game on the line or in the hurry up, you use your go-to plays and the fact that that was even in the arsenal should prove that he knew about it. It's not even natural to do a pump fake backwards and based on the Texas Tech clip that shows a legit pump fake, he knows what he's doing. It sucks that South Carolina got screwed in this one, because it would have been two 11-1 teams battling it out for the SEC championship.

I wish I would have known about this earlier in the season, I keed I keed.

On a lighter note, I'm in Vancouver for a couple days and this city has some of the hottest women I've ever seen. They're mostly thin with huge knockers here, but a little flat in the behinds. I highly recommend a trip out to anyone who's still single.

5. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

I still think Atlanta would be more my speed than Vancouver...maybe even Houston. I do wanna make a Toronto trip though.

6. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

Atlanta ain't SHIT

7. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Interesting...maybe a trip to the Chic-Fil-A Peach bowl with BC this year will change your mind.

=|

8. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

what is the post/slant route that was referred to in the other post that has been discussed?

9. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

I think it is basically when you have your slot receiver run a post... As soon as he breaks into the post route the defender never stays with them. I protect against it with a zone defense and break on it with a safety for a possible pick. I guess it could be any receiver but mainly the slot or a tight end.