1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The Ajute86 Welcome thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BOM86, Mar 21, 2010.

1. BOM86

BOM86 Walk On

The Ajute86 Welcome thread

Hello there OMFL. Names Anthony, but I normally got by my last name Jute, or by my OLD screen name BOM (AIM:BOM86). I just purchased a ps3 a few weeks ago and have been looking for a good stable madden league. I used to play madden all the time on PS2, about 4-5 years ago I was in some madden leagues, but it was rough to keep structure. but now I see madden has upgraded, and now I'm ready to join back in, and I"m glad I got to join such an established league as the OMFL, and I thank you for the opportunity. Sometimes I may not be social, but I'll always play my games on time, and I will always do so in a respectful manner. I'll make sure the OMFL is as thankful for letting me join as I am for becoming a member.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Welcome man.

Make sure u get with Claven the NFC prez to finalize your position with the Skins if you haven't yet done so.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Welcome to the league! I think you will really enjoy it here. Let us know if you have any questions.

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Welcome to omfl