The All User Team

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Wyrmreaver, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Automatik
    Jamie
    Abominatrix
    Five_Fifs
    Selvy9
    asurob
    The Parrothead
    GMONEY 15
    Riptides
    Wilfiger PSU 38
    Harmon43

I will be putting together an all user team each season, along with offensive and defensive MVP awards. I'll make a sticky thread and we'll keep an archive throughout the release.

We will not have any offensive lineman, too arbitrary and not enough stat tracking

Submit your players or players you played against for consideration (SMU not available due to late joining, UVA is eligible but at a disadvantage because of the lack of user games). Stats are important but not everything here, stats in user vs user games or pivotal plays in those games are the top criteria. When you submit someone please include the relevant achievements for them.

Also, feel free to comment on everyone elses players, for example, "that QB shouldn't be in, we picked him off 4 times!" or "Yeah, that HB killed me at the end of our game with 3 key first downs to close the game out." or "you suck" or whatever else you want to say
    (y)

Available spots.

QB
    HB
    HB
    TE
    TE/FB
    WR
    WR
    WR
    WR
    DE
    DE
    DT
    DT
    OLB
    OLB
    MLB
    MLB/OLB
    CB
    CB
    CB
    FS
    SS
    FS/SS
    Returner
    K/P

If we have no submittals or not enough, I will either leave a spot unfilled or choose a player at my discretion

2. Wyrmreaver

[​IMG]

First Nominee for the Black Knights:

QB - Trent Steelman
    • The #1 Dual Threat QB among users. Through 10 games, 1816 passing yards, 13 TD, 6 INT plus 408 rushing yards and 4 TDs
    • Had a huge TD run and some TD passes against Iowa State (though the game was unranked and I played the CPU after the win).
    • In a losing effort vs NIU he went 15-26 for 193, 1 TD, 0 INT plus had 34 yards rushing, including key plays on the last drive to force overtime.
    • Was efficient in a win vs ULL, going 16-20 for 225 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT, had critical plays on the drive that gave us a TD to go up 10 with 2:24 left

3. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

1st Nominee for the Ragin Cajuns :

WR - Javonne Lawson

• The leading WR for the Cajuns. Lawson is 10th in the nation and second among users with 10 TDs receptions.
    • Scored the TD that crushed the hopes of any Minuteman comeback
    • Scored two TDs in the 4th quarter and nearly single handlely brought them back vs Army.
    • His most productive game vs a user came against Minnesota. Lawson had over 100 yards receiving including two TDs one of which will be seen on ESPN highlights for years to come.

4. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

I like this idea a lot Wyrmreaver.

I would have nominated Blaine Gautier, but not after the performance he had vs you. :(

5. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Oh and if I could I'd nominate the whole Minnesota offensive line, damn those guy killed me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wyrmreaver

20-30, 319 yds, 2 TD, 3 INT...... that's not as bad as you are making it out, plus, iirc, he was really good in the second half.... i'll have to check the game recap

EDIT: plus a rushing TD..... 2 INTs early in the game that went 6 the other way, otherwise the guy was money.... unless he stunk worse in your other user games I say nominate him

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  7. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

UMass Nominees

TE- Rob Blanchflower
    • Leads all user TEs with 36 receptions, 558 yards and 7 touchdowns
    • Scored game winning touchdown against Western Michigan (Check the highlights)
    • Season best performance: 9 catches, 139 yards, 2 TDs against Akron Zips
    • Game tying touchdown in waning seconds of regulation against Vanderbilt, a game that UMass ended up winning in OT

SS Darren Thellen
    • Thus far, 30 solo tackles, including 12 TFL.
    • Makes plays all over the field, has 4 sacks and 4 interceptions on the season. Only user player who can say that
    • Has two games this season where he has recorded both an interception and a sack

OLB DJ Adeoba
    • Stats truly don't embody his game, but when I say that each of his 4 sacks, 2 interceptions, and 3 FF came at absolutely critical times, I am not exaggerating one bit.
    • Also makes alot of plays in the backfield, with 13 tackles for loss. Has 30 solo tackles on his own.

LDE Brandon Potvin
    • Has truly grown over the season. Leads team with 8 sacks.

Not a lot of star power on the team yet....This is all coaching lol

8. Wyrmreaver

Give us a breakdown of their stats in your 4 user games....... just edit your original post

9. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

None of my box scores are coming up for my games against Kentucky, USF or UL-L. And the stats against NIU....well that was the game that cut off at half time and we only really played the first half of the game recorded....ran the clock in 2nd half to get me the W since I'd "outscored" Jamie in 4 quarters. Needless to say, I have nothing, sir.

10. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

He had pretty good games vs the other users, but those 2 pick sixes killed me. Also you should nominate one of your CB that had one the pick 6.

11. Wyrmreaver

yeah, it's not on the website..... I imagine it is still available on the xbox though.....

Future reference on that 7-0 game, replay that first quarter and whoever has the lead just continues vs the CPU

12. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

I can defintely vouch for Blanchflower, the guy had 83 yards on 3 catches including a 76 yard TD bomb.

13. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Five_Fifs I will nominate your CB Antoine Sharp. Not sure how he did against your other user games but against me he held my #1 reciever to 1 catch and picked me off twice with one for a TD. That was before the connection snafu.

14. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Love the idea - I'll get my nominations up when I get home (can't get my Cal/Ole Miss stats from the wire)

15. Wyrmreaver

[​IMG]

More Army nominees.....

FB/TE: Jared Hassin - listed as a FB, Hassin plays all over the field for us, in the depth charts, he is our #2 FB, #2 HB, #2 TE, and #4 WR. He also returns punts and kicks and is on the kick and punt coverage teams.
    • For the year, he has 51 rushes for 280 yards and 10 TDs, 20 catches for 370 yards and 4 TDs, 664 KOR yards, and 297 PR yards with 1 TD
    • His 15 TDs easily leads the team
    • against Iowa State he had a huge 75 yards TD catch (stats not in his line because it was unranked match)
    • Against NIU he has 22 yards rushing, 33 receiving, 46 kick return and 12 punt return (113 total)
    • Against ULL he had no yards from scrimmage, but did have 2 special teams tackles and 104 kick return yards
    HB: Raymond Maples - the second leading rusher among users (behind only UVA's HB who has no user games).
    • 180 carries, 1030 yards, 8 TD, 0 fumbles plus 18 catches for 256 yards
    • NIU held him to 30 yards rushing, but he got 74 yards receiving
    • ULL also held him to low totals, 42 rushing, 28 receiving, but he had 2 TD runs, the second one being the back breaker in the 4th

16. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

QB - Blaine Gautier

• Has been one the best QBs in the country this year. He his the 2nd most efficient QB behind only Cal's Z.Maynard.
    • Is 4th in TD passes with 27, 3rd in comp % at 64 and 12th in passing yards per game
    • VS UMass Gautier went 11-16 for 223 yards and 3 TDs and 1 INT, he also had 63 yards on the ground with 1 TD
    • VS Army he struggled early on, but finally found his groove going 20-30 with 319 yards 2 TD and 1 rushing TD
    • VS Minnesota he went 12-18 for 243 yards with 2 TDs

17. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

i concur. only guy i can say i've played the season whose had me wondering whether i really wanted to throw my controller through the screen

• Like Like x 1
  18. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Unfortunately, Minnesota isn't exactly winning games with blinding numbers. I've been relying on the Alabama method; get a lead than bore them to death with ground and pound running and stiff defense.

If I had to pick a nominee, WR Malcolm Moulton leads the team with 25 catches for 480 yards and 4 TDs. In my 3 user games, he has 12 catches, 202 yards, and a TD.

Defensively, I'd go with Cameron Boticelli. User game stats; 9 tackles, 5 sacks, and a forced fumble.

I'd give me entire offensive line a nod as well. Thanks to none of my backs being able to stay healthy for 60 minutes (or however long our games are, 28 minutes I gess) I've got 4 different rushers with 40+ carries this season (well David Cobbs has 39). Combined, those 4 have rushed for almost 1,000 yards with 1 game still left on the schedule, so a lot of that is on the O-Line.

19. Wyrmreaver

LE Ben Perry has 17 sacks for Minnesota.... Your CBs have 5 and 4 INTs respectively... any TDs?

20. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Yea don't know how I missed Perry, lol. Guess I was just looking at user game stats. No idea about INT returns, nothing springs to mind anyway.

21. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

NIU nominations:

OLB Jimmy Ward: 6th in the nation with 40 solo tackles
    • against Cal: 4 tkls, 3 solo, 2 for loss
    • against Army: 6 tkls, 5 solo
    • against USF: 2 tkls, 2 solo. 1 for loss
    WR Martel Moore: 29 rec 436 yrds 3 TD's, 26 punt returns 230 yrds, 12 kick returns 305 yrds
    • Cal: 4 rec 56 yrds 1 TD, 1 kr 26 yrds, 2 pr 11 yrds
    • Army: 4 rec 93 yrds 1 TD, 2 kr 55 yrds, 2 pr 27 yrds
    • USF: 6 red 50 yrds, 3 kr 74 yrds
    WR Perez Ashford: 35 rec 721 yrds 7 TD, 20.6 yrd avg.

SS Durante Deshane: 61 total tackles, 34 solo, 3 INT
    • Army: 7 tckls 4 solo, 1 for loss
    • USF: 2 tckls 2 solo

22. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Cal Nominees:

QB Zach Maynard (nation's leader in QB Eff)
    Season: 3556 yards, 35 TDs, 11 INTs, 68% completion
    at Ole Miss: 13-27, 261 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTs
    vs NIU: 14-20, 222 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT

WR Keenan Allen
    Season: 58 rec, 1371 yards, 13 TDs, 3 drops
    at Ole Miss: 2 rec, 93 yards, 1 TD
    vs NIU: 5 rec, 91 yards, 1 TD

WR Jackson Bouza
    Season: 44 rec, 946 yards, 10 TDs, 5 drops
    at Ole Miss: 3 rec, 71 yards, 2 TDs
    vs NIU: 4 rec, 94 yards, 1 TD

OLB Chris McCain
    Season: 70 tackles, 15 TFLs, 6.0 sacks, 2 FFs, 3 PBUs
    at Ole Miss: 6 tackles, 3 TFLs, 1 sack
    vs NIU: 7 tackles, 3 TFLs, 2 sacks, 1 PBU, 1 FF

SS Alex Logan
    Season: 90 tackles, 8 TFLs, 1 sack, 3 INTs, 4 PBUs
    at Ole Miss: 10 tackles, 1 TFL
    vs NIU: 5 tackles

CB Marc Anthony
    Season: 52 tackles, 1 TFL, 5 INTs, 6 PBUs
    at Ole Miss: 2 tackles, 1 INT (during 2OT)
    vs NIU: 8 tackles, 1 PBU

23. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Maynard and Allen make a scary QB/WR duo.

24. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Not sure if I've got anyone worthy, but Temple's little HB should make the cut. Dude was all over the place against me and returned a fabulous punt for 6. I'll see if I've got anything for my team and post should someone stand out.

25. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Webster, my return man, is the only one that really stands out.

Dunkley my WR had a nice year.