The Auburn Tigers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Dec 3, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

The Auburn Tigers

Playbooks
    Offense: Florida State
    Defense: Multiple D

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Offense: Pounds the rock. Most effective use of the sweep play I've come across in this game. Watch the option, he doesn't pitch it often. Solid player, very sim and tough.

Defense: Mixes stuff up. I scored too quickly to know much else hahaha.

3. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

Offensively he definitly has more of a runner mentality than most with a lot of sweeps and toss sprinkled in there and likes the options on key situations like 3rd and short. he runs the option effectively cutting upfield like your suppost to and only pitching when a big gain is guaranteed.

His passing game revolves around getting Harry Adams the ball not making bad throws and will take the sack if its not there.

on Defense he doesnt bring a lot of pressure and usually controlls the SS and later in the game he controlled his corner a lot.

He also plays a lot of cover 2 controlling the middle LB and tried to take away the middle of the field when i started throwing a lot of slants. always switches to the DB and user controls him and is very effective at it with some user picks the CPU wouldn't of gotten itself.

4. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

I agree almost completely with Harvey here....

D- the SS looks to take away the run and get a user pick. I had sucess in the spread or running the option.

O- his major sucess (however this was my issue all season) was the slot guy running the slant on 3rd down. He caught 8 passes on me. Looks to runn sweeps when in 2rb formations.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

updated playbooks

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Can you start a new thread for 2012 please? Thanks.