The Baseline : Interest thread

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by RynoAid, Sep 19, 2011.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009

The Baseline will be a flagship TSO NBA2K Online Association headed up by your's truely. I've purposely kept my gaming load light to be able to facilitate running a 30 user online association. I understand it seems a bit intimidating with all users but I have years of experience in keeping 32 team Madden Franchises moving a solid pace so hopefully if we get the right kind of users this league will thrive.

There will be other leagues with smaller user bases on the site and I encourage you to explore those if playing the CPU is what your looking for. This will be a simulation league and your gameplay will be held to the standards that we see every week when we enjoy watching our teams on TV... Winning at all cost will not be tolerated.

If you have interest.. please post in the team selections thread. I am also looking for a Eastern Conference President and a Western Conference President. Applay via PM.
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    SWAG ^10
  3. Gubmntcheez

Gubmntcheez Walk On

Sep 27, 2011
    Please accept my app...and I will plan to upgrade to Prtemium as soon as I figure out how to do that. Peace and thanks...If you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM or e-mail me.

Name: Scott
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Gubmntcheez (Xbox 360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: scotthenderson17 - Skype
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mon - Sun 5PM to 12AM PST
    Favorite Teams: None really...I just like Sports games
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: A friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Yes, Ncaa, NBA 2k, Madden, 2K Baseball, EA Baseball, NFL 2k Leagues...I actually used to run Madden and baseball leagues via OSPN...Online Sports network...This was approx 7-8 years ago or more.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Well over 10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As long as the games are sim age does not matter to me

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes...No Questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Age 47...long time sports gamer, married, kids, employed and looking for good sim experience in a league setting
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Fine...No problems anticipated or sought

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good sim league experiences

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Try to communicate with my opponent...then notify the League admin if that does not work

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'll be interested in a NBA 2k League for now and if my time permits I may be interested in other leagues such as soccer, Madden or baseball