The Baseline - League Applications

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Dru50, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

RynoAid has asked that Bondzai007 and I assist him with running this league, which will be a premier X-box league on TSO.

Initial interest in The Baseline has been significant, and management of the league needs additional information to determine the best group of 16-20 people who will be invited to participate in what will be the flagship X-box 360 basketball league on TSO. As this is will be a premier league, you will need to be a premier member to apply.

We plan on organizing the league to ensure as much as possible that scheduling conflicts between members are minimized. To this end, we ask that you provide 2-3 teams in each conference that would interest you. Additionally, the league structure will not be finalized until after a group of players is identified. If you are only interested in playing with one specific team or under a specific set-up, this may not be a good fit for you.

If you are interested in joining The Baseline, please fill out the following application. Be honest, we will find out if you aren't, and incomplete applications will not be considered.

• Time Zone -
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) -
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) -
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) -
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why -

Thanks for everyone's interest.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

• Time Zone - Eastern
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - Nights / Weekends I can tip off as late as 9:30 /10:30 eastern.
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - I'm open to whomever. I am a Cavs fan as yall know, but I don't need to be them and I really have no preference who I am. I can pick a team after some other guys get their first choice.
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - GMFL, Good Ole Boys, Trifecta
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - I left East Coast Brawl and Coaches Club do to the massive bugs and glitches in NCAA 12. My track record on the site I think speaks for itself, both good and bad ;)

3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

• Time Zone - Alaska (4 back from Eastern)
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - Su, M, F after 10pm eastern. Tu & Th between 330-8pm. Wed & Sat all day
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - Eastern: Cavs, Pacers, Sixers......Western: Suns, Blazers, T'Wolves
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - TFL (FIFA) and also producer of the site's podcast (takes about 1-4 hours a week out of my schedule)
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - I too left my NCAA dynasties (Night Owls, RMG, After Midnight) because i did not have time to restart games and play hour-hour and a half long games that would not count. I also needed money for BETTER games and sold NCAA. I'm hoping that is a pardon seeing as i've been very dedicated to this site.

4. Dru50

Brian (and future posters) - please specify how late you can generally play in the evenings.

Thanks.

5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

• Time Zone - Eastern
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - 7:00pm - 12:00pm weekdays and weekends.
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - East - Milwaukee, New Jersey, Cleveland - WEST - LA Clippers, Sacramento, Memphis
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - Saturday Heroes, Bowling for Roses, Hard Knocks.
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - Nope
    I've never played in a XBOX league. So, I understand if other Xbox users have priority!

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

don't pick this guy!

7. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

Time Zone : EST
    Gaming Schedule: My normal work schedule is the standard 1st shift, which leaves open late afternoon to mid evening (say 5pm to 11pm). However Iam self employed and usually take December. January and February off which leaves me open to play most any time during the winter.
    Teams: 1)Miami 2)Boston3)Chicago 1)Oklahoma 2)Dallas 3)Lakers
    current TSO leagues: none
    leagues Ive left or been removed: NCAA Legacy- I resigned after my 1st user game when it became apparent my expectations were unrealistic.

8. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

• Time Zone - CST
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - Everyday, mostly after about 6 CST until 11 CST
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - Eastern: Knicks, Magic, Western:Blazers, Lakers
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - FIFA League, Ncaa: Alumni Nation and T1
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - Yes, C2C, because I didn't have room for 3 ODs, and I was picking up T1.

9. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

• Time Zone - EST
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - Weekdays from 6pm-2am and randomly on weekeds
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - Pistons, Pacers, Knicks. Grizzlies, Warriors, Clippers
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - Fifa League for 360
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - Left The Legacy due to annoyance with Transfer Fails and the stress put on the dynasty by it.

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

• Time Zone - Central
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - M-F 5pm-10pm (10pm being the latest I'll start a game)
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - EAST: Nets, Bulls, Wizards; WEST: Nuggets, Hornets, Clippers
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - NCAA: T3, GOB/Free4All Merger* (see below); Madden: AGS, GOB; FIFA: Wherever I'm placed
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - Yes, 2. Coach's Club: Quit due to glitches and bugs dwindling my love of the game to almost nothing. TGA: Quit basically because my flight group had quit.

*Bondzai007 and I both started new member ODs for NCAA. Both of ours were plagued with departing members and guys that just didn't care anymore. So we got together and merged our ODs and are now rebooting.

11. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

• Time Zone - Pacific
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - retty Open, can usually play during the day or anytime after dinner , but with advance notice I can get on anytime.
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - West (Lakers, Blazers, Thunder, Suns) East(Orlando, New York, Miluwakee)
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - (After Midnight, RMG, Misfits [if the NCAA problems keep up wont be as many])
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - I left East Coast Brawl before even playing a game to go to The Misfits where they were restarting and looking for users.

12. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

There were two guys shooting -50 on every course though. Let's keep it real son.

• Like Like x 1
  13. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

• Time Zone -PST
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) -sun-tue any time the cowboys are not playing. wed-sat after 9pm pst(depending on how long games are i could play in the morning as long as its done by 830 am pst..also willing to wake up play and go back to bed)
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference)2.bulls 4.magic,5. nets, 8.pacers...1.Blazers,3.thunder, 6.clippers,7.nuggets
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) -Deuce, LOC(commish),TMFL
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why -T1-site rules making me drop.

14. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I def want in on this if it is true OA (y)

• Time Zone - EST ( Ohio )
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - evenings m-f after 9 PM EST , anytime sat & sun
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - East : Cleveland , Philly , Boston West: Clippers , Golden State , Portland ** don't have a true "team" , so I am flexible here**
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - In premier NCAA After Midnight , likely joining a FIFA as well
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - Yes, 2. Was in RMG at launch, after issues at launch and playing a few games with the slider set I was not super excited about the set up, and with my experiance with RMG in the 2011 game being so good I asked Bulldog to replace me to get somebody in to match the good group of guys over there. Also, was in LOS with gowazzucougs , this is a start up OD for newer members. I was excited to start that one but a lack of interest from newer members and over booking ( was in 5 OD at launch, down to 1 now) I could not keep up. I think the guys in AM will give me a good refrence IMO.

15. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

true story.

16. Dru50

17. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Don't think I'll have time to dedicate to a 2K league, unfortunately. Startup leagues in sports games where there are no precedented leagues on TSO requires every member to be on top of their shit and dedicated in order to be as successful as possible (a la the FIFA guys), and quite frankly, I don't have the time to give 100% to a 2K league. I'm in Hard4Yards as my premier NCAA league, and I commish 2 other non-premier leagues, and am in Mustang's new Madden league, which is taking up all my time (outside of actual life, where I have 3 jobs and go to school). Maybe next time fellas.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    • Time Zone - EAST
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - I'm available nights from 730-12...some nights I can play until 2-3 AM for the west coast guys. Also on the weekends I can play as well since my work schedule alternates from time to time...but I'm very flexible and I haven't had a scheduling issue in about 2 years here.
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - Nets, Knicks and Cavs from EAST and Thunder, Hornets and Spurs from west.
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - I'm in Tradition 1 (T1) and League of Champions (LOC)
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - NO

19. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

• Time Zone - Pacific
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - Most nights after 8pm PST...possibly later depending on the kids
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - Milwaukee, Indiana and Charlotte from the East (I really know nothing about the Eastern conference) and LA Lakers, LA Clippers and Portland in the West
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - After Midnight, Night Owls and LOC
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - Gave up my spot to Hammerhead in the LOC during Bowl season but got picked back up by BBJ after he booted 2 users.

20. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    • Time Zone - East Coast
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - Inverse bankers hours.:)
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - Depends on league setup.
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - The Deuce (NCAA)
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - No

21. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

• Time Zone - Central
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - I coach HS football in Texas, so until our season ends, things are tight. During the Season: Sat./Sun. most all day. Wed/Thursday, after 5pm. When Season ends (in November/Dec) MWFSaSu usually work in the evenings on weekdays, and anytime during Weekends.

• Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - Cavs, Bulls, Kincks - Mavs, Thunder, Clippers
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - Coaches Club, RMG, TMFL
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - NO

22. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

• Time Zone - East Coast
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - 7:30pm EST - Midnight EST Sun-Thurs
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - Knicks, Heat, Bobcats, Hawks - Thunder, Clips, Hornets, Memphis
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - TFL (FIFA)
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - Recently parted ways with T1 after several years due to an 'irreconcilable difference' with a member

23. Darlon

Darlon Walk On

Time Zone: Pacific
    Gaming Schedule: Changes every two weeks. Shift work. Trying to get off it within the next year.
    Preferred Teams: Hornets, Lakers, Pistons, Nuggets, Grizzlies, Warriors, Wizards.
    List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title: TFL (FIFA) PREMIER League Manual Champion
    Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why: Joined up in a NCAA Football 11 league but quickly resigned after realizing 2 day advances were far too frequent for me.

24. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

• Time Zone - EST
    • Gaming Schedule (ie - when are you available to play) - Whenever I'm not in class. I'm usually pretty free and flexible to get games in.
    • Preferred Teams (please pick 2-3 from each conference) - East: 1. Wizards 2. Miami (screw you guys, Lebron is a GOD) 3. Orlando... West: 1. Memphis 2. OKC 3. Portland
    • List all TSO leagues you are in currently, regardless of game title (ie, Madden, NCAA, FIFA, etc) - NCAA: The Redshirts, BCS Blow Up. FIFA: TFL Premier League
    • Have you left or been removed from any TSO league in the past 6 months? If so, list reasons why - Nope.

25. Dru50

Ryalman - what is the latest you can play in the evening, generally speaking?